No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Appalachian State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else listening to the audio feed from GoShockers.com? Every minute or so a "highlight" from earlier plays over the top of the live audio. Can barely follow the action.

Comment

Our 2 Sr's are a combined 4/13 (SHJ (2/8). the rest of the team is 10/16
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        Is anyone else listening to the audio feed from GoShockers.com? Every minute or so a "highlight" from earlier plays over the top of the live audio. Can barely follow the action.
        I asked something similar up above. Frustrating/irritating. Seems to have stopped. For now...
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Too many dumb fouls
          The Assman

Comment

That a boy Erik!

Comment

I will give this team props for one thing. They play hard. Just the inexperience shows in the decision making. Just gonna have to get used to the Jekyll and Hyde stuff.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Good run .. then a couple dumb posessions ...

Comment

RoyalShock it is back.
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• RoyalShock
                    RoyalShock commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep. I hope the radio feed isn't doing the same thing. I suspect it's the streaming software.

Last 5 minutes were way better ...

Comment

I do appreciate how hard these kids play. Not really a lazy one in the bunch.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Nice effort by Torres to force the turnover

Comment

Well, it was the Shocks who were hot, hot, hot to end the half.

Comment

Jaime should end up with a double double. 10 and 8 at the half (2 assists too!)

Comment

Zone has been helping!!
                            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                              I will give this team props for one thing. They play hard. Just the inexperience shows in the decision making. Just gonna have to get used to the Jekyll and Hyde stuff.
                              That excuse does not fly when the poor decision making comes from the seniors.

That was a very strong finish to the half with McDuffie on the bench.
                              The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

Working...
                              X