Providence game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Udeze has a +/- of +16
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Started playing with some energy.

Maybe they stopped trying to think so much.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

From 25% from 3 game one to 70% this half. Up and down year is correct lol

Comment

I think McDuffie and SHJ being in control, not trying to do too much, just do the little things is the difference. It's helping keep the young guys under control, helping keep their confidence up so they play with passion and intensity. Great first half.

Comment

So, there's no reason why this can't be kept up and built upon. This half was the new foundation to build upon. Don't go back and build from any other foundation.

Comment

Wow - so many things to be jacked up about:
              - SHJ hit shots and didn't force them.
              - Markis didn't take a single jumpshot off the dribble. He was cold at first but took great shots. That is the most encouraging part of the half. He did the things that he does best.
              - Udeze was a man - love his physicality.
              - Ricky looked confident.
              - ES is a killer - doesn't force shots and so mature

This team is going to be up and down. Their D and rebounding must get better, but the sell out and as they play more D1 games those will come.

Comment

Confidence is going to be huge this year.

Comment

Could it be because the gym is mostly empty? I hope what SHJ last year isn't contagious.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                    I think McDuffie and SHJ being in control, not trying to do too much, just do the little things is the difference. It's helping keep the young guys under control, helping keep their confidence up so they play with passion and intensity. Great first half.
                    Exactly, between the two of them I saw one bad shot.

Comment

• Walker
                      Walker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That was the difference tonight. Friars are wet behind the ears like us but they’re going to be damn good. What a win for our guys!

• From the Its-Super-Early-In-The-Game department, SIU leads Kentucky 13-5.

Comment

• I had a terrible feeling when I turned on the radio on the way home and it was 11-3. So much better than LA Tech. At least so far.

Comment

• I am shocked

Comment

• 3 careless turnovers already. We can't gift away the ball so much.

Comment

• Liking what I see from Udeze!

Comment

• Cmon Shox
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                              X