Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Providence is good. We are playing better

Comment

They're looking a lot better than I thought they would. It doesn't look like the offense against a zone has been put in yet.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Ricky showing a little bit of the passing we hoped to see. Forget the curve ball Ricky, give em the heater.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

The one thing I can't complain about so far this year is the intensity and hustle. Can't argue they play hard. Just not always smart.

Looking more solid right now
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Kids are hanging in there! Like what I am seeing!
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

These boys are starting to gel.. Have faith in this team. It’s gonna be a close game but I think providence will run out of gas..Mcduffie is getting his groove on rebounds. Now all he has to do is score.

Comment

Win or lose, this game is already looking like a baby step forward for this group. They don’t look all that great, but they look better which is all you can ask for at this point. Hopefully they keep this up for the rest of the game.

Comment

Slight improvement. They at least steadied the ship after falling behind quickly.

Comment

After the first couple minutes, this is a good recovery. SHJ doing what he should, hit the shot when they sag.

Youngsters, keep attacking the rim. Even though you are getting rejected. Keep probing.

Now, rebound.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

There ya go MM. Get angry
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

There we go!
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Loving this heart they're playing with so far.

Comment

I think Mcduffie has been reading this thread! I ****ING LOVE IT!! Keep it up Mcduffie!!

Comment

There was a nice series of possessions!!!

Comment

OH **** SJH. NICE PASS

Comment

Working...
                                X