home page screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• home page screen

Can we get the latest games scores and headlines up on the home page, even if we loose and are in the middle of a loosing streak! It does not feel good to be loosing, but we still heave the UMBC headline up and that seems like many moons ago! This is not to bash, just asking. Thanks to everyone who keeps this site going I check it out several times daily, not matter win or loose, in season or out of season! LETS GET BACK TO WINNING!!! :posterwu:

I know. I've lacked motivation after the losses.

Comment

totally understand and I appreciate everything you do, I guess I needed to realize its a fan site and not a university site! I guess if we never lost it would not be an issue. :yahoo:

Comment

Re: home page screen

Originally posted by hutchshox
        Can we get the latest games scores and headlines up on the home page, even if we loose and are in the middle of a loosing streak! It does not feel good to be loosing, but we still heave the UMBC headline up and that seems like many moons ago! This is not to bash, just asking. Thanks to everyone who keeps this site going I check it out several times daily, not matter win or loose, in season or out of season! LETS GET BACK TO WINNING!!! :posterwu:
        That is some pretty loose spelling. :D

Or maybe we add an "o" for each loss. Perhaps we will have a three game looosing streak after LSU, and it could end up a four game loooosing streak after UAB.

I know. I know. Nobody likes the grammar/spelling police on a message board, but sometimes it is just too easy.

Comment

Royal,

Just to make it easy on you, maybe you could do what the Eagle did back in the early 60s.

When the Shox played, they always had the WuShock on the front page.

If we won - looked normal.

If we lost - he had a black eye, bandages on his forehead, and his sweater was torn with straw sticking out of his arm or shoulder.

I could not or was barely old enough to read, but I always new how the Shox did, just by looking at Wu.....

:posterwu: :posterwu: :posterwu:
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
          X