• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, Coach is late

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Yep, Coach is late
      Kind of annoying when he's paid to be there and it's part of his contract. Is it in his contract to only be there for 50 minutes of the hour-long show? A little insulting to fans as well.

But I'm sure I'm just bitching to *****.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Play to your strengths!

Comment

• Listening to the coaches show is just a waste of time for me anymore. I should do the next one for him and he can just have my login/pass on here. We see eye-to-eye on the important points I've tried to convey to the people on here.

All agreement aside... it gets kind of annoying listening to him fawn over the recruits of lesser programs, who play in front of mostly empty arenas, and who are coached by lower-pedigree/NCAA infraction retread coaches.

I'm going to ask Lynn if Gregg's been shaving as regularly at 3.6M as he was at 1.7M. I know I wouldn't be...

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Coach said we’re looking at a couple guys hat play for PJ Cousinard, either his AAU or HS team, didn’t really say.

Comment

• shocker43
              shocker43 commented
              Editing a comment
              He has a good relationship with Lindsted. Wouldn't be shocked to see him go to Minnesota.

• Dan
              Dan commented
              Editing a comment
              Not if PJ has anything to do with it. From what 3G was saying, we are going to watch him play this week and PJ is a huge mouthpiece for WSU with his players.

• WuDrWu
              WuDrWu commented
              Editing a comment
              Just a further follow up on the PJ comments......I've been able to keep up a tiny bit with PJ since he's graduated. PJ's right there with the best of athletes graduating from WSU. He's ALWAYS positive about his experience and can't wait to be involved in any way he can. He can't promote WSU enough, and we can't promote PJ enough. GREAT guy.

• The best comment IMHO is when he said Coach G went to the team after a film session and said no other coach he has ever worked around is as thorough at going through a game vid and picking it apart for the benefit of the individual player. He insinuated some of the players were getting their feelings hurt, but he would nt quit harping on them until the same mistakes were not made.

Now for those that may wonder, he does the exact same thing for he and his staff. That is where we miss Chris Jans (among other places) greatly. He had no problem taking or giving criticism when warranted.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
              C0|dB|00ded commented
              Editing a comment
              I found that comment to be a bit self-promotional. CB is not a fan of those that self-promote in such unabashed fashion...:cool: ...:cool: ...:cool:

T

...:cool:

• NM
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            Last edited by shoxlax; January 15, 2019, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• no time for censored media.. really disappointed that the show went away from an open format. that and see paul suellentrop pump sunshine from 17th street. seems like everything that comes out of wichita state these days is heavily censored.

Comment

• insaneykaney
                insaneykaney commented
                Editing a comment
                I think the show is way better than before. Callers would usually have no idea what they were talking about and/or were drunk as heck and making a fool out of themselves and our fan base.

• WstateU
                WstateU commented
                Editing a comment
                https://media.giphy.com/media/jmcbABRp9EAHm/giphy.gif

• ShockBand
                ShockBand commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, Paul is employed by the athletic department now, so I doubt you would see anything snarky in what he writes. I would say his job is pretty much to write positive items for Shocker Athletics.

• nm

Comment

• What is an open call in forum going to solve? 90% of the calls are idiotic just like the other WSU call in shows.

Twitter questions to Mike may be okay if they are screened properly.

You know where the show is. Feel free to go ask him what you want to know. He will either tell you or he won’t.
                Last edited by shoxlax; January 15, 2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                  WuDrWu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Plus the live callers do nothing but confirm we have a serious alcohol problem in our city.

• nm
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• NO SHOW TONIGHT

Comment

• I have a meeting tonight. Can some one please hit the high spots without using the word, "grind."

Comment

• I'm sure tonight's show will go very well.
                    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Can some one please hit the high spots without using the word, "grind."
                      Don't count on me to give you the high spots then.

Comment

Working...
                      X