Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which style of basketball do you like more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which style of basketball do you like more?

Offensive centric
    12.82%
    Defensive centric
    15.38%
    A mix of both
    71.79%

Old-time poster here under new email and ID. (under my old account (JVShocker) I was one of the moderators, so feel free to delete that account/profile) :tennis:

Prefer to watch good offensive-minded basketball but understand that this new group will have to play well defensively. Looking forward to a fun and exciting season.

Comment

• RoyalShock
      RoyalShock commented
      Editing a comment
      He is found!

Welcome home, JV!

I prefer winning style.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I’d rather watch them win 60-56 than win 90-85.

Comment

I like seeing a shut down defense, but I also like seeing the guys light it up from time to time.

Comment

For THIS years team to be successful I think they are going to have to be outstanding on defense / boards

Comment

I like the Ralph Miller style, fast breaking offense and tough switching defenses. I love defense as long as it's not "cheaters' defense," hanging on to the oppoenent so much that the officials cannot call them all. Offense, quick passing and good shooting. I hate playing with the intent of getting fouled.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I like to see good D when it focuses on staying in front of your man, good communication on switching and timely double teams. I can't stand to watch games where they turn into foul fests because of the " good D" being played.

Comment

I prefer a mix of both. But if I had to watch a game with inept offense vs inept defense, I’ll choose inept defense all day. I’d rather watch a shootout than Butler vs UConn for the natty any day of the week.

When it it comes to the Shockers though, I’ll take whatever wins games.

Comment

I love it when the opponents' shot clock runs down and they are forced into a low percentage shot. I hate it when the opponents do that to my team.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                  X