Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoelace is here and will play against LSU Wednesday!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoelace is here and will play against LSU Wednesday!!!!!!!

NCAA reinstates Shoelace stating

" The world needs positive role models as well as a fine crossover dribble"

I just couldnt resist! :D :D :yahoo: :D :D 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shoelace is overrated. This guy shows up when it is convenient. He'll blab off how great his crossover is, (which is debatable) then vanish like a fart in the wind.

Comment

Blasphemy!! You'll smoke a turd in hell for that!
      I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

Not even Tyrone playing could have stopped these Shocks tonight. Well, maybe too much playing time and dribbling for Tyrone "I am a 1 man Band with my crossover dribble" Shoelace--- might have hurt a smidge? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I can hear Coach Marshall now!!! " Tyrone, quit playing 'keep away' from your teammates with that fancy smancy crossover-- and pass the rock!!!!!!! No wonder I need sleep Shoelace!!!!!!!"

Comment

[size=6]It's a good thing that CGM's fortunes aren't tied to shoelace.

(get it?.....get it?....nudge nudge......wink wink)

Comment

Originally posted by shox8498
              [size=6]It's a good thing that CGM's fortunes aren't tied to shoelace.

(get it?.....get it?....nudge nudge......wink wink)

Oh man! :D 8) 8) :yahoo:
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by shox8498
                nudge nudge......wink wink
                Is that any kind of reference to Python or is it just me?
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Say no more. Say no more.
                  "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

"RC steals the LSU pass---gets the outlet pass to Tyrone Shoelace at half court---Tyrone crosses over---leaving 2 opponets jocks on the floor in disbelief--Tyrone eyeballs PJ and JT on the fly all alone ---wide open-- waiting for the alley---but--hark----are you kiddin me?????? What the hey? Tyrone instead of passing--is now show-boatin---doing his Curly Neal rendition--brake-dancing on the floor--dribble--dribble--dribble and 3 opponets can't steal the ball---- by now Coach Marshall is having a conniption fit screamin--"TS---pass the rock you 1 man band" but to no avail! "Time out--time out Coach screams to any zebra that will listen." Meanwhile now, all 5 LSU players can't steal the ball from Tryone's one man band dribbling exhibition--- while 4 Shockers are alone waving in disbelief for the ball. Tryone sees them waves at them---but this is his moment-- his 1 and only one moment in the sun and he just keeps crossing over and double-dribbling." All 3 refs are blowing their whistle and yelling simultaneously--trying to restore order during the pandemonium fiasco-"LSU ball ---Time-Out Black and Gold!!!!!!!"

The rest of the story as Paul Harvey would say? " Left, right, left, right, left, right-----the Shocker Crowd yells in unison---"Tyrone Show-off-shoe lace--S I T----D O W N!!!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X