Flat Wu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat Wu

I borrowed this idea from the Flat Stanley Project (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Stanley) and our fellow Shockernetter ABC, when he posted his WuShock visiting the Beaches of Normandy and Notre Dame Cathedral in France a few years back. After pondering for a few days over the last week or so, I decided we could do a variation of ABC’s idea and the Flat Stanley theme and created our version, “Flat Wu”.

The advantage for us, is our “Flat Wu” can now visit his friends and places literally all over the world. So take “Flat Wu” with you to work, or on business trips, or family vacations and national points of interest, or to help you with house projects, or to hang out with your pet/kids, or to class, or sleeping with your spouse/significant other, etc.

I have attached a sample “Flat WU”. If you decide to cut him out of the 8 ½” by 11” sheet of paper, I would recommend a piece of cardboard for some backing as he will need a little support against the surroundings and elements.

Best of luck and may the “Flat Wu” be with you.
    Attached Files

"Remember the Alamo!"

Flat Wu - Remember the Alamo.jpg

Comment

I had some flat-wu-lence after eating some Taco Bell on campus some time back.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Flat Wu - Dickies Arena in Fort Worth.jpg

Flat Wu checking out the progress today, of the Future Home of the AAC Basketball Conference Championship starting in 2020 and lasting at least until 2022

Comment

Working...
        X