X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Doubt they will even be #2 now ...

Who am i kidding .. he wont miss a minute of game time
    Not sure about that. I could see hime being held out of the exhibition game.

Comment

Interent rumor control says Yarborough got in trouble for "failure to provide information and aid in an injury-related accident"

One poster on a message board commented that evidently Yarborough didn't learn anything from the first 70 times he got in trouble with the law and was suspended indefinitely for a total of about a minute of practice time.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

He hit a woman with his car, then drove off...hit and run is fairly serious...
        https://www.pantagraph.com/sports/co...ca3817724.html

Comment

• Stickboy46
          Stickboy46 commented
          Editing a comment
          Fairly serious .. so maybe suspended for ALL of the exhibition game rather than just the first half?

• SHOCKvalue
          SHOCKvalue commented
          Editing a comment
          Hit and run is a big deal and an indication of a scumbag human. If he is convicted he should be off the team. He likely would be at 350 out of the 351 D1 CBB programs. I’m sure he’s fine though at Coach Couch Twitter’s program.

Domestic dispute with girlfriend, driving on a suspended license and now a hit and run? Surely he'll be doing some time right? Nah, they'll bring down the hammer with a couple months of court supervision because that's obviously been working.

Comment

c'mon.. illinois state was never known for academics.. just thugs.

Comment

Sorry, didn't see this posted here when I created the new topic.

Muller and Illinois State are the biggest thug-enabling embarrassments college basketball has ever seen. What a bunch of freaking losers.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

And don't forget about Reggie Lynch. He had a poor on-campus reputation then got in trouble after transferring to Minnesota.

We do owe ISU a slight debt of gratitude, though. They prevented Brandon Sampay and Deontae Hawkins from coming to Wichita so they could get in trouble in Normal, instead.

Comment

Major cred points for anyone who sets up a timeline or chronology of the legal issues enjoyed by players that have been/are a part of a certain low major program in the state of IL’s version of the middle of nowhere.

I can’t even keep track anymore.

Comment

• RoyalShock
                  RoyalShock commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There are a couple guys on the Bradley board who would do that for fun.

Quote from Redbird land

“I am throughly convinced he is being targeted plain and simple. He needs to get out of that town when the season is over and FAST!”

Yup .. all his problems are because he’s being “targeted” ... that’s it.

Comment

• Aargh
                  Aargh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep! that thing about hitting a pedestrian at 2:24 AM and driving off and not reporting the accident. Turns out two passengers in the car turned him in.

That's profiling! That woman probably intentionally stepped in front of his car in order to get him in trouble. He was only on his way to an early Mass, where he was planning on singing in the choir.

• WSUwatcher
                  WSUwatcher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't think they have any Masses that early -- probably planning to visit the adoration chapel instead. Depending on the parish, you can do that 24/7.

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                Quote from Redbird land

“I am throughly convinced he is being targeted plain and simple. He needs to get out of that town when the season is over and FAST!”

Yup .. all his problems are because he’s being “targeted” ... that’s it.
                Typical Redturd logic and defense.

They seriously are a different breed over there.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                  Anybody care to take a guess were they will grade us??? I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess 49. Watch tomorrow they will have us at 56. That's why I'm not a fan of Vegas. I quite frankly suck at betting. Lol
                  I'll take the over at the #50 line.

Comment

They are up to #51. Loyola landed at #52 meaning that there are no predicted Top 50 schools in the MVC as opposed to 4 from the AAC. (according to this site)

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      Looking back at what could have been. Here are the predicted finishing spots in the league and the ranking for a few Valley teams

#2 - Illinois State - 66
                      #3 - Southern Illinois - 76
                      #4 - Bradley - 91
                      #5 - Valparaiso - 112

It's good to see Hinson and Bradley moving up in the standings, but are they moving up or is the rest of the league moving down?

Not many quality wins and certainly no quality losses in that league.

#1 - Loyola Chicago - 52
                      #2 - Illinois State - 66
                      #3 - Southern Illinois - 76
                      #4 - Bradley - 91
                      #5 - Valparaiso - 112

and the Arizona State Sun Devils came in at #51, so Wichita State will be in the top 50. Pretty impressive with the number of players new to the active roster. Att'a boy Coach Marshall.
                      :yahoo::good:

Comment

Oh geez, New Mexico, who sucked last year at 19-15 and loses 4 starters, comes in at #48. I count 40+ teams rated between 49-144 that would stomp them.

Comment

Texas is in there at #50. The Shox, while basically repacing everybody in the lineup, are ranked ahead of Texas and Shaka Smart. Shox and Marshall are getting a lot of national respect.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                          X