Comment

• WstateU
      WstateU commented
      Editing a comment
      Your KU “peeps”?

• Stickboy46
      Stickboy46 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's odd. I know a lot of people that have met him and all of them had positive experience. Maybe it's you and your friends?

• shock-it-to-me
      shock-it-to-me commented
      Editing a comment
      Met Marshall at a party one time. He sat there and talked to me for 10 minutes about what they had done at practice that day. Fantastic experience.

• So tell us how you really feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
      Folks don't care about Pearl's cheating?
      Folks don't care about Roy's cheating?

Comment

• Shockerfanmas-you must be real popular yourself.

Comment

• shockerfanmas
          shockerfanmas commented
          Editing a comment
          I have my fair share of friends, sure. I prefer quality over quantity though

• Houston, we have a problem!
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I know hcgm. He is no cheater. Anyone who says differently is a liar.

Comment

• I think it's become pretty obvious, with the FBI investigation, why Marshall avoids recruiting in the 5* group of prospects. Marshall knows what's going on. If you notice in the Recruiting Forum, Marshall isn't even reported to be looking at the type of players who get paid. That would be a wasted of his recruiting time. If Marshall was pursuing top-50 guys and 5* guys, then there might be a reason to suspect questionable activities, but Marshall is only in the same state or building with those players by coincidence.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• WuShock16
              WuShock16 commented
              Editing a comment
              Some national guy (Seth Davis maybe?) once was talking to Gregg about recruiting and mentioned a name of a prominent national recruit. Not only did Gregg say that he wasn’t recruiting him, but he hadn’t even heard of the kid. Gregg pretty much stays in his lane for recruiting.

• As for Gregg’s personality, this may shock some people, but Gregg is human. I’ve had good, if not some GREAT interactions with him, as have others I know who’ve been around him. I’ve also come across people who are ruined by a bad interaction with him.

What I’ve learned is that you never know what people endure in personal lives. I once met Bob Stoops at an event in Wichita. He wasn’t a complete jerk but he wasn’t really nice either. I later read that the morning of when I saw him, his house was broken into. I’m sure that didn’t help his mood.

I know another person who works for the university (not athletics) who was in a WSU vehicle. He had stopped for gas when someone saw his vehicle and started taking hoops. The WSU person abruptly ended the conversation when gas tank was finished being filled...”Sir, I’m really sorry but I have to go.” The other person might have had a bad impression of the WSU person, not knowing that the WSU person literally just found out about a death in the family.

I’m not surprised to hear about bad interactions with Gregg, but I also know that he generally is a good man to meet.
            78-65

Comment

• shockerfanmas
              shockerfanmas commented
              Editing a comment
              Well said sir. It's good that some of us still keep a level head and choose not to automatically assume "it's you and your friends" like others have on here. Or whatever. Of course. Given the sources I'm not surprised.

I'm sure people have had good interactions with HCGM. I haven't. Several others haven't. For whatever reason. He's burned his bridges with me, but that's ok. I'm still glad he's our coach. Most of the time lol

• I wonder if everyone loved General Paton too??
            The Assman

Comment

• I saw Gregg once in public and he seemed to be in a not so great mood. I still felt the need to approach and just let him know I’m a fan. When I grabbed his attention his entire demeanor changed and he could not have been nicer and he made sure to carry on a couple minute conversation.

Comment

• Wow this thread took a turn. Anyways, can’t we get back to laughing at the “Bradley Brand” and CU?

Comment

• WuShock16
                  WuShock16 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Taking threads off-topic is the ShockerNet way...

• I think all great achievers in any walk of life have an “edge” to their personality. I met Marshall at his first meet and greet. He was very fired up and very personable.
                I bet if you challenged him to a game of one on one and started talking trash to him on the court he’d probably foul you about the head and shoulders as well. Dudes a savage when he competes. If he wasn’t he’d be Tom Crean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                  Wow this thread took a turn. Anyways, can’t we get back to laughing at the “Bradley Brand” and CU?
                  Shockerfanmas criticized GM, called him a cheater, said he didn't like him, and said lot's of others feel the same way he does. Earlier he said that he liked Turgeon and without Turgeon GM and WSU wouldn't be where we are today. That's where the thread took a turn.

Why don't you just begin a thread of criticizing GM or how KU fans feel about GM so he and his friends have a place to voice their views.

Comment

• choida
                    choida commented
                    Editing a comment
                    78-65

• I am assuming there was a post or two that were deleted, after my post about Pearl and cheating?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                  Wow this thread took a turn. Anyways, can’t we get back to laughing at the “Bradley Brand” and CU?
                  Don't you know? You're not allowed to have a negative opinion about WSU in any way or people get butthurt and assume you're a KU fan, which I definitely am not. I think it's pretty funny. I always said KU has some really douche fans and they do. But WSU has plenty themselves, right here on shockernet.

anyway back to the original discussion. We are still playing ball. KU, Bradley, and Crighton aren't . Good enough for me

Comment

Working...
                  X