Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple taking a dump early.

Comment

• Dude on Belmont with nicotine patches lall over him.

Comment

• I think the Shox broke Temple.
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

• Not sure how I feel about hearing during these play in games how they count as ncaa tournament wins? I know it’s the tournament but just seems incorrect. Lot these teams will pile up ncaa wins during them and just seems to off set the magnitude of getting a true win in the bracket. Kinda like it dilutes other teams trying get thier first while not playing in this round.

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
            Not sure how I feel about hearing during these play in games how they count as ncaa tournament wins? I know it’s the tournament but just seems incorrect. Lot these teams will pile up ncaa wins during them and just seems to off set the magnitude of getting a true win in the bracket. Kinda like it dilutes other teams trying get thier first while not playing in this round.
            I’d say it’s a more legitimate win than a 16 vs 1 beat down.

Comment

• Temple D looks terrible.

Comment

• Belmont is what we will see tomorrow night in Furman. High IQ fundamental basketball.

Temple needs to ugly it up in the second half.

Comment

• In NIT news, South Dakota State leads Texas with about eight minutes remaining.

That is significant because Texas opened the game with a 19-0 lead. Yes, I said a NINETEEN-to-NOTHING lead.

Shaka's time in Austin has to be running short.
                  78-65

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                    1972Shocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Come on Dauminator!

• looked like arena was about 10% full at the Texas game

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                    1972Shocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I noticed that. I don't think the NCAA cares that much about attendance though. They are making their money on TV rights.

• What do you expect. Spring football has started. There are parties going on with a bonfire slated later in the quad

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                    looked like arena was about 10% full at the Texas game
                    Not the usual 20%? pathetic!
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Temple is an aggravating team to pull for. They have tremendous raw talent that shows at times during a game but not for long stretches. I think they are just a mentally weak team that can't come close to putting an entire game together. If there new coach can install some mental toughness they could be a force next year.

Comment

• Shocktoberfest
                        Shocktoberfest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Totally agree. It would be so frustrating to be a fan of theirs. Just nothing going on with all the athletes on the court. I really hope they up their game next year moving forward. They need to be a reliably good team in our league.

• WstateU
                        WstateU commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I watched most of the second half and was disappointed in their effort. Very little 'fire and desire' shown by them; they looked like they didn't want to be there.

• 1972Shocker
                        1972Shocker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You would think Temple would be fired up to play hard in Coach Dunphy's final year.

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                      looked like arena was about 10% full at the Texas game
                      I just can't understand why Marshall wouldn't wanna go to a place like that.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I just noticed that West Virginia and DePaul are both in the CBI. Other than those two there are few recognizable names.

I'm going to have to start recognizing South Florida as a team I'm familiar with. They're in there too.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Texas was up on south Dakota State 19-0. Now 22-5.

Comment

Working...
                        X