• ISU beats the beakers 77 - 60

Comment

• My second-favorite team won today.

Comment

• Stickboy46
        Stickboy46 commented
        Editing a comment
        Whatever team is playing KU?

• Playing ISU on the road is usually one of the tougher games for KU. Fans there are rabid. Recall four or five years ago when one ISU booster tried to assault Self after a close KU victory. I've been saying all along that this year's KU addition has some real problems in the backcourt...now its finally showing up against teams that can hit the 3.

Comment

• KU got destroyed. ISU led start to finish. KU is completely overrated and finally got exposed. Nice job Clones.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Tulsa beats South Florida 78-75. SF with a 3 pointer with 4 seconds to tie. Tulsa with a 3 point buzzer beater to win. Tulsa lost a 7 point lead with a minute to go UNI style.

SF has active, physical guards. Not a good matchup for us.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Tulsa needed a last-second shot to beat USF in Tulsa. USF closed a 7-point deficit in the last minute to tie the game with 4.4 seconds left. Tulsa got off a 3 in time and it went in. Wasn't even a desperation shot. It was set up pretty nicely.

Maybe the bottom of the league isn't quite as bad as we thought.

Edit: Looks like I should have hit the old Refresh button before I posted this./
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• A lot of teams lose at IA State, that's one tough place to play at. Especially against a 11-2 Cyclone team. I only wish Koch was still as tough.

Comment

• Tulsa looks to be pretty solid this year, Cinncy losing. Wide open

Comment

• Nevada loses by nearly 30 to New Mexico.

Comment

• I quest our 20 pt loss to OU doesn’t look so bad after all

Comment

• 01/05/19 - RECAP

Louisiana Tech (9-5, 1-2 Conference USA) Lost at Rice (5-9, 2-1 Conference USA) 66 to 78
                  Duquesne (9-5, 0-1 Atlantic 10) Lost at Davidson (9-4, 1-0 Atlantic 10) 61 to 65
                  Western Illinois (4-10, 1-2 The Summit League) Lost at Oral Roberts (5-11, 3-0 The Summit League) 63 to 82
                  #13 Kentucky (10-3, 0-1 SEC) Lost at Alabama (10-3, 1-0 SEC) 75 to 77
                  Villanova (11-4, 2-0 Big East) Won at Providence (10-5, 0-2 Big East) 65 to 59
                  Oklahoma State (6-8, 0-2 Big 12) Lost at #23 Oklahoma (12-2, 1-1 Big 12) 64 to 74
                  VCU (10-4, 1-0 Atlantic 10) Won at Fordham (8-5, 0-1 Atlantic 10) 76 to 51
                  Appalachian State (2-10, 0-2 Sun Belt) Lost at Troy (6-6, 1-1 Sun Belt) 85 to 89
                  Baylor (8-5, 0-1 Big 12) Lost at TCU (12-1, 1-0 Big 12) 81 to 85
                  Southern Miss (5-6, 0-3 Conference USA) Lost at North Texas (12-1, 3-0 Conference USA) 62 to 65
                  Jacksonville State (8-5, 2-0 Ohio Valley) Won Tennessee State (1-11, 0-2 Ohio Valley) 65 to 62

UCF (12-2, 2-0 American Athletic) Won at Connecticut (9-6, 0-2 American Athletic) 65 to 53
                  Cincinnati (12-3, 1-1 American Athletic) Lost at East Carolina (8-6, 1-1 American Athletic) 71 to 73
                  South Florida (11-3, 1-1 American Athletic) Lost at Tulsa (11-4, 1-1 American Athletic) 75 to 78

Comment

• KU loses Azubuike for the year. They haven't looked good without him

Comment

• N Crestway
                      N Crestway commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Poor kid seems to be fragile. He needs at least one healthy season to have a shot at the NBA.

• Memphis is one team in the American that doesnt make me too upset when they lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                      Memphis is one team in the American that doesnt make me too upset when they lose.
                      Prepare to not be upset too often.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• KU gets absolutely embarrassed this week AND loses their big man for the year who they have looked pretty bad without. All of that adds up to... a TWO spot drop in the AP poll

Comment

• Mr. Pickle
                          Mr. Pickle commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Not surprised. I was surpised how Nevada got absolutely blasted by New Mexico and only dropped 4 spots
                      Working...
                      X