No announcement yet.

2018-19 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis, through all their faults, is giving Tennessee a game. I realize it's a rivalry game, but anyone that thinks we're on the same level with the Tigers right now is fooling themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Memphis, through all their faults, is giving Tennessee a game. I realize it's a rivalry game, but anyone that thinks we're on the same level with the Tigers right now is fooling themselves.
      We're not very good but I bet we beat them at Koch. Straight up.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• WuDrWu
        WuDrWu commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope so. Frankly I'm more concerned about finding a win in our 1st 7 conference games at this point. Again, I don't think we go 0-7, but dang, where are we going to get a win? @Memphis, Temple, @Houston, UCF, Cincinnati, @USF, @UCONN. We'll be favored....Temple at home, maybe @USF. Tough stretch.

• ShockingButTrue
        ShockingButTrue commented
        Editing a comment
        Then flip that schedule around (home/home) and it looks just at daunting...

• SMU (7-4, 0-0 American Athletic) wins at Georgetown (7-3, 0-0 Big East) 81 to 73.

Nice Win SMU!!!

Comment

• KU didn't cover. BIG surprise.

Overrated as hell.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• #3 Tennessee (7-1, 0-0 SEC) beats Memphis (5-5, 0-0 American Athletic) 102 to 92.

Comment

• Appalachian State (2-6, 0-0 Sun Belt) lost South Florida (7-2, 0-0 American Athletic) 69 to 76

Comment

• I look at Memphis like I do the Shocks, a team that’s a few years out with good, young talent. They have some really good talent coming in. So far the Hardaway factor is working for them. Just a question if he can coach. I agree with Fever, kU is much overrated. Having trouble winning at home. Granted they played some good teams, but not anybody that’s considered a great team, and when you get to play at home 90% of the time pre-league it’s no wonder they win.

Comment

• Jacksonville State (5-4, 0-0 Ohio Valley) beats Evansville (3-5, 0-0 Missouri Valley) 55 to 50.

JSU snapped Evansville 30+ non-conference home win streak.

Every little bit helps.

Comment

• Memphis v. Wichita will be a match up of their athletes against our coaching. Watching Memphis, you don't see a lot of movement on offense, plays or schemes. Just their players trying to make plays. If our players execute the game plan HCGM and coaches create, it will be a good game.

Comment

• That SMU win was a definite surprise - they have not been that good this year.

Comment

• UC Santa Barbara (6-2, 0-0 Big West) beat Rice (2-6, 0-0 Conference USA) 99 to 88.

Rice couldn't get it done in regulation and ended up losing in overtime.

Darn.:banghead:

Comment

• Oral Roberts(2-9, 0-0 The Summit League) beats Richmond (4-6, 0-0 Atlantic 10) 59 to 52

Good job Mr. Bobs!

:o
                        Last edited by WuShock Reaper; December 15, 2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Charleston (8-2, 0-0 Colonial Athletic) beat VCU (7-4, 0-0 Atlantic 10) 83 to 79

Dang it!

:(

Comment

• Davidson (8-2, 0-0 Atlantic 10) lost to Temple (9-2, 0-0 American Athletic) 75 to 77

Good win for Temple in overtime.

:excitement:

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                              SMU (7-4, 0-0 American Athletic) wins at Georgetown (7-3, 0-0 Big East) 81 to 73.

Nice Win SMU!!!
                              The same Mustang team who lost at home to So. Miss by the way...

Comment

Working...
                              X