"Decent" Article About AAC Bball - WSU 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Decent" Article About AAC Bball - WSU 4th

There's evidence of some actual research in this article out of New Haven.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

CT sports journalists tend to put a decent effort into college basketball articles, particularly those related to UCONN. Borges is generally pretty good. He's also an AP Poll voter.

Comment

Article also found here under 2018-2019 Shox Offseason Predictions and Discussions topic.

Comment

After looking closer at this article, one thing really stood out to me. The lack of bigs on each of the team previews is astounding (Tacko) the obvious exception. Predicted best players are guards/wings except for Duff, who will probably see some 4 due to his rebounding. I understand the all-in move to a team of position less wings is hot and heavy right now, but this could actually play into the Shox favor. One thing I am sure of for the upcoming season, is that nobody will stay on the court after a missed blockout assignment. Marshall has had more than a couple teams that weren't the best shooters. Two of our most offensive efficient teams got bounced in tha 64. WevWe all been excited to get back to the tough minded defensive squads. With those also came some " rebounds should be counted as assists teams". We have talented newbies coming in, but if we get back to crushing teams on the glass (which is also effort based) I can picture these Shox grinding away wins until the offense gets it's rhythm. Think about the boys from '13 when our offense caught up to our D. Gobble up them rebounds, and win the American.

Comment

Jalen Adams best player in the league?

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
            ShockdaWorld commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe. I personally think (hope) Duff gets back to who we all thought he could be before the injury and takes that spot, but as of now if I was an outsider looking in I’d probably say either Adams or Cumberland are preseason POY favorites
        Working...
        X