Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roster

saw this in the twittersphere. Official heights and weights as of June 5, per Taylor Eledridge

Asbjorn shrunk an inch.
    Moore cut his hair.

The weights are encouraging overall.

Thanks for sharing!
    Livin the dream

Comment

These are with shoes on....and accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        These are with shoes on....and accurate.
        SHJ must be in heels

Comment

These "official" numbers must have come from an unofficial accountant.

It's nearly impossible that there is only an inch separating ES and RT. And when you've got a player on the team estimating Erik at 6'2...

I also find it interesting that stated wingspans between AM and JE are identical. Why would AM be so impressed with JE's wingspan if he enjoys the same?

All of these measurements came in basketball shoes regardless of their accuracy. I agree with Dexter, Teddy, and Chance's height (in shoes).

AM may only be 6'11 as he speaks to Stutz's height as if talking about a giant.

Interestingly, they say Kobe was 6'4.75 barefoot (Jordan was likely similar). Landry is 6'4 barefoot (6'5.25 in shoes). Landry is a tall PG.

I gotta stop short-selling myself by using my barefoot height. From now on CB is 6'4! :bball_spin:

T

...:cool:

Comment

• tayloreldridge
            tayloreldridge commented
            Editing a comment
            They're as official as it gets, per Kerry Rosenboom. If the players measured in basketball shoes, then he rounded down. If they didn't, then he rounded up.

So that's what happened with Midtgaard (6'11.5"), Stevenson (6'3.5"), and Chance Moore (6'6.5").

• C0|dB|00ded
            C0|dB|00ded commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree that ES is 6'2" barefoot, but there is no way Torres is within an inch of him unless he was playing barefoot at pickup which I do not believe he was. Torres is very close to FVV's height and ES is about an inch shorter than Ron.

Oh, and if there is only 10lbs separating Torres from Stevenson, I'll eat my hat (15-20lbs minimum).

Mystery Mathematics happening in the player roster Twilight Zone.

T

Here are changes for those who were on the 2017-18 roster.
          Name Weight CHG (+/-) Height CHG (+/-)
          Haynes-Jones 169 (-8)
          Brown 207 (+17)
          McDuffie 196 (-7)
          Mitdgaard 268 (-2) 6'11" (-0'1")
          Bush 155 (+3)
          Herrs 174 (+10) 6'2" (-0'1")

Comment

I’ve heard chatter that there is an eligibility issue with Poor Bear and he will not be on the roster this season. Taylor E., know anything?
            "You need to be standing on his toes when he's catching the ball. He's that good."- Gregg Marshall

Comment

It was posted in Poor Bears thread that he is finishing up eligibility requirements. Sounds like the only way he won’t be eligible is if he fails to meet those requirements, so the idea of him not being on the roster this season is not true (yet).

Comment

Looks 50-50 ... Hence why we've seen offers from players for 2018 still... The Egyptian dude second go around... The kid that committed like 10 days ago...

Comment

• pinstripers
                  pinstripers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hope he gets here, but 4 high school years later, one complete prep year, now summer school......50-50 seems optimistic
                  Last edited by pinstripers; July 21, 2018, 07:24 PM.

If Stevenson is really 6-3, that makes his poster dunk over the seven+ footer in the all-star game back home all the more impressive. He can get up.

Comment

The 2018-19 roster is up on GoShockers.com.

The official 2023-24 Men's Basketball Roster for the Wichita State Shockers

Isaiah Poor Bear-Chandler is listed at 6-9, 275 but no photo yet.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                    C0|dB|00ded commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Teddy Buckets in his suit... lol

T

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  The 2018-19 roster is up on GoShockers.com.

The official 2023-24 Men's Basketball Roster for the Wichita State Shockers

Isaiah Poor Bear-Chandler is listed at 6-9, 275 but no photo yet.

And no no jersey number associated with Isaiah
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                    1972Shocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    #44 isn't it?

Interesting that McDuffie is changing his number. Taking ZB's #1

Comment

• 1979Shocker
                    1979Shocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And AM takes #33 after having #22.
                Working...
                X