Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C0|db|00ded's Annual Summer Scrimmage Slamma Jamma Extravaganza!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    There's more to the story...

Jaime and Rod are total gym rats. They literally get teased by teammates for being in the gym so much.

What if I told you that JE is absolutely deadly from mid-range. And when practicing can catch, turn, and pop from 15 all day long. I mean swish after swish, after mind-numbing swish. He's got a high release too brother. His shot looks a lot like Paul Miller to be honest.

It's official JE is my new EO. I've got it bad folks.

I just can't help myself... I love 'em big.

T

...:cool:
    Word is that Dennis and Stevenson are gym rats too.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
      C0|dB|00ded commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right about Dennis (I forgot to mention him). And I've got to assume you're right about Stevenson too.

T

• N Crestway
      N Crestway commented
      Editing a comment
      Dennis with his sculpted body and Stevenson with the demeanor of a middle linebacker in the team photo. Could be that they are gym rats too.

Cold, any candidates for the annual summer offseason Shocker redshirt debate?

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
      C0|dB|00ded commented
      Editing a comment
      IDK maybe someone out of the Pooh, Burton, Moore, or Torres group? I haven't seen Pooh or Burton play and Torres/Moore could use some protein shakes.

T

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
    tFirst want to echo others' thanks on here Cold for your observations. Second, I'm really thrilled to hear that many of these players are, thus far, living up to the hype. I'm particularly thrilled about your thoughts on Erik. Have to admit, I've liked him from the beginning and have followed him on Twitter since it was clear we were really terse ting him. He has the makings of a real leader and I believe that was something that was sorely lacking last year. FWIW, I hope he takes that mantle this year. I'm not convinced MM is up to the task. But I'm really excited about Dexter. The way Waterman talked about him sounded like hyperbole and after 3G brought Waterman on as an assistant coach I thought, maybe there's something to this Dennis kid. Your report seems to confirm he is the real deal. Damn, 3G seems to have reloaded, yet again! Our AAC foes are going to learn very quickly what frustrated the hell out of our Valley foes. Bring it!
    I'm sorry. You could not have liked Eric from the beginning. I was at the head of a line. Must have been second in line.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Bluzrover
      Bluzrover commented
      Editing a comment
      IDK, from what I've seen here, I may be 20th in line! All I know is that Cold's scrimmage run down was a shot in the arm for this Shocker BB fan and I am chomping at the bit to see this team on the court for the very first time.

• Downtown Shocker Brown
      Downtown Shocker Brown commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw him in person, before he got on campus.

Unlike Doc and many on here, I try not to build up too much. I never posted anywhere that he would be better shooter than Ron. Or a better leader than Fred. Or a better defender than Tekele.

Nope, never said any of that.

Torres ain't gonna red shirt...

Comment

Working...
    X