No announcement yet.

Shockers vs. Flamengo U-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EO with the follow.....Cotton with a steal & layup...
    1 minute ago via AT&T Social Net

Comment

Redshirt tryout game. Who's ready, who needs a year of seasoning.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

80-39 final.

Comment

'Sure beats throwing the Shockers at an Olympic team full of grown men on HGH or whatever PEDS trying to make play for pay, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker
            'Sure beats throwing the Shockers at an Olympic team full of grown men on HGH or whatever PEDS trying to make play for pay, doesn't it?
            I'm glad they got a win in... I'd sure hate to leave Brazil winless, but I do think the experience of playing those really tough teams will make them stronger later and pay dividends.

Who else are they playing?

Comment

Originally posted by shockar25
              I'm glad they got a win in... I'd sure hate to leave Brazil winless, but I do think the experience of playing those really tough teams will make them stronger later and pay dividends.

You guys are losing the practice time. Marshall said wins aren't as much a priority as experience & experimenting. This team will flourish with this experience.
              Phi Alpha

Comment

You have to win to get a long story!

Comment

Originally posted by shockar25

I agree. The two losses were probably much more beneficial than this win.
                  Still they both serve a purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943
                    You have to win to get a long story!
                    http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...CLID=205242647
                    Only the newcomers played tonight. The 5 seniors plus D-Will got to rest and cheer.

Probably what the Shocks needed with another tough opponent coming up.

Comment

This shocker team has lot of players with good hair....

Comment

Glad to see Ede with 14 points tonight and Evan with 11, that rhymes. I really like Ede's game and it's good to see him with success early on.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                          We haven't had hair this good in forever. This is better than Matt B and Sean O.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

It was nice to see that we could beat one of the Brazilian teams!

Comment

Originally posted by shock
                              Originally posted by SB Shock
                              We haven't had hair this good in forever. This is better than Matt B and Sean O.
                              Cameron Ledford, Bret Wise, Jamar Howard...

Comment

All these guys have really curly hair. Wouldn't it be awesome if they all grew fros?
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X