Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Article on 3G

:wsu_posters:

After turning down overtures from other BCS schools, the Shockers coach is happy in his place at the premier program, in what many believe is the best mid-major conference in college basketball.
    I like this quote from the author.

Comment

Great article and find thxs!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I liked this quote from the Coach:

"Everyone has their own level of comfort," Marshall said. "I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."

Comment

I wonder if Garrett has ever thought of himself as having an onus.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock
            I wonder if Garrett has ever thought of himself as having an onus.
            I thought eveybody has one! ;-)

Comment

Wait. I'm pretty sure it said that the onus was on Garrett, implying that it was someone elses onus and they were putting it on Garrett. ;)
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Takes a lot of guts to put your onus on a man as big as Garrett.

On second thought, I guess everytime an opponent tries to back the big man down in the lane they are probably putting the onus on him.

Hopefully, we will be up to the challenge.

Comment

"Everyone has their own level of comfort," Marshall said. "I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."
                  That is what they all say until the right situation and the right money come along.
                  Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
                    That is what they all say until the right situation and the right money come along.
                    Yep. Thankfully, Marshall already has the right situation and money at WSU!

I get your point, but there's no reason to be negative about it. He already elected to stay once, and he may or may not do it next time. Either way, it's better to have a coach that you might lose than a coach that you might fire.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                    X