The 2nd Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2nd Season

2nd Season starts on Dec. 29th vs Drake.

3rd Season starts on March 6.

Great. 2 more losing seasons to endure. I hope something changes, or we're gonna endure them.

Comment

I think we will be fine, our Defense is there, we just need to start hitting some shots and get the offense going.
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
        Great. 2 more losing seasons to endure. I hope something changes, or we're gonna endure them.
        LOL, that was good. I usually just type lol, but this time I actually laughed out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
          I think we will be fine, our Defense is there, we just need to start hitting some shots and get the offense going.
          Our defense was not there as the UMKC guards ran by WSU over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
            You don't give up that many points to a not so great team in the second half and have good defense.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
              You don't give up that many points to a not so great team in the second half and have good defense.
              we still held them to 59 points, if we cant score more than 59 points, then we dont desrve to win
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                Our big men were also racking up fouls so fast in the first half, I was wondering if we would see Brett Burley... Griskenas, PT, JT all had at least 2 fouls fairly early in the first half.. JT in fact, had 3....

UMKC is better than we think they are and we (obviously) are not as good as we would like to think we are. It's a very difficult year to tell who the truly good and truly bad teams are all across D1 - with the exception of maybe 10 or 15 teams....

UMKC's next game is against UNI. That might give us some indication of how things might go in the Valley for us....
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
                  Originally posted by ABC
                  Our big men were also racking up fouls so fast in the first half, I was wondering if we would see Brett Burley... Griskenas, PT, JT all had at least 2 fouls fairly early in the first half.. JT in fact, had 3....

UMKC is better than we think they are and we (obviously) are not as good as we would like to think we are. It's a very difficult year to tell who the truly good and truly bad teams are all across D1 - with the exception of maybe 10 or 15 teams....

UMKC's next game is against UNI. That might give us some indication of how things might go in the Valley for us....
                  Oh boy. This could get ugly.

Comment

Saying things like this makes you look like a horrible shocker fan.
                    "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                    CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

i agree.
                      "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                      CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
                        Saying things like this makes you look like a horrible shocker fan.
                        There have been plenty of MVC teams that had less than stellar season 1 who came back and performed in Season 2 and/or 3 and made the NCAA in March.

This team has not played up to anywhere close to their potential yet and maybe they won't, but there is still that hope.

Comment

I would say that a horrible Shocker fan is one that does not support the team. Having realistic (or even pessimistic) expectations does NOT make one a horrible Shocker fan.

Comment

Working...
                          X