Who's On First?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's On First?!?!

Don't tell the poor sap that sits in front of me in Section 124, but I'm going to have to duct tape a roster to the back of his head till mid-January for me to have any clue who's playing.

I think we have names on jerseys next year.

Comment

And a rule which prohibits all players from changing their hair, favorite shoes, tattoos, and any other identifying characteristics until I get them committed to memory. I don’t know how those Kentucky fans do this every season!

Comment

They don't. They just yell for whomever is in their uniform.

Comment

If you think it will be tough to ID the players in games, imagine what's going to happen to anyone scouting out summer pickup games. ""Some guy about 6'6" or 6'7" was tearing it up".
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

If you don't know all the names of our players... Then IMO... You aren't exactly a true fan... Send me to the wolves lol

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
              Don't tell the poor sap that sits in front of me in Section 124, but I'm going to have to duct tape a roster to the back of his head till mid-January for me to have any clue who's playing.
              My dad said the same thing. I asked if he needed a laminated "Who's Who?" card for next season and he just looked at me like he was almost afraid to go to games because he'd have no clue who any of the players were. Gonna be interesting.

Comment

I'm guessing it won't take long to figure out each player's characteristics.

Comment

You could line 'em up today and most of us active Shockernetters would be able to identify them. But it will be somewhat of a challenge to the more casual fans which there are a lot more of.
                  Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 26, 2018, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X