Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sincerest Apology

Dear ShockerNet,

It's been a moment since my last post and I must admit, I was in a bad place. My most recent transgression was an example of poor judgement, a grieving husband, and a long-time Shocker who was frustrated with the progress of the season. I said some hurtful word and want to prove that I'm a changed man. I recognized, I cursed the season, and the recent exodus of athletes are plenty proof of it. I take my word back and am remorseful of my actions. I'm hoping, the Shocker faithful, can accept me back within their good graces, in the same manner we all accepted Chris Jans back as a Special Assistant. I hope to prove, through my contribution, I'm a valuable and faithful Shocker fan till the end.

Sincerely, Dave.

We were all looking for deep and significant answers, when all along it was Dave's fault!
    Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Someone’s going to have to jog my memory so I can be properly enraged before I forgive.

Comment

Sorry not sorry lol

Comment

It's a message board. I mean how bad could it have been?

Comment

How has it been a moment since your last post, when this is your first post? SHOCKvalue I need a little help here myself.

Comment

Dear Shocker.net,
              I must apologize in advance for my stupidity I will display many times in the future. Please understand I have had a hard time recently. My favorite Shocker PG declared for the draft without my consent. My favorite player just recently decided to leave the program. I am so distraut that I can't even spell distraut (twice). See how bad I am. I am truly a mess and I need your forgiveness and support. Financial support would suit me just fine. Send checks and money orders to P.O. Box signrickytorres&abdoundiayeplease. Don't delay...pledge your support now!!! Thank you.

SHOXAAC

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                WSUwatcher commented
                Editing a comment
                Nothing like a little crowdfunding effort to improve the old finances...

• Cdizzle
                Cdizzle commented
                Editing a comment
                "Send checks and money orders to P.O. Box signrickytorres&abdoundiayeplease"

Compliance office might not be wild about this idea.... :)

DavefromTulsa is most likely the reincarnation of ShoxMTXE.

Comment

So it was a Tulsa fan after all that was a total nut job troll. 72 is right. Also could be a morph of Uncle Mike and all as well.

Basically any of the repeated troll bannings that occurred outside of minishock where he played out his Maggie thing, made up crap, and was outed again and again for being such a bad troll was this guy.

Hes completely full of ****. Ban his ass again.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You can really tell he’s a “changed man” with subtle blasts of “mass exodus of players proving him right” and a nice Chris Jans shot.

Get rid of this Tulsa scumbag.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• wheathead
                    wheathead commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Fev plz change your avatar. It’s giving me the cold sweats.

• ShockTalk
                    ShockTalk commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ShockerFever, wheathead is correct. What was good juju is now bad, unless it's against KU. The baseball team is only 7-6 since KU's basketball team got knock out of the tourney.

Therefore, please keep the ugly bird there for the ballgame tonight. After that, get rid of it!!!! I'm sure you wouldn't want to be the reason that baseball team is faltering.

Comment

What is all of this about?

Comment

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
                      What is all of this about?
                      Dave is the former ShoxMTXE that got banned as '72 noted. If you go to that profile, you can see his location was Tulsa and his Skype name is David. So that all checks out. ShoxMTXE also had a wife named Maggie that he always talked about who passed away, which explains the "grieving husband" comment.

As for what he said to get banned, I honestly can't remember.

Comment

One of the more impressive trolls I’ve seen.

Comment

Shockers,

Much of what has been said the last 24 hours is true. My name is David. I live in Tulsa. My wife’s name was Maggie; and she was the BIGGEST Shocker supporter I’ve ever known. I’ve been a member of this site for over 5 years - but didn’t comment all too much. It was my private way, to being able to know and relate to my wife’s interests.

That said, however, there was a lot that has been said that is untrue; partially inferred by the pretend, badge-wearing, mall-cop sheriff-wannabe of this message board, “ShockerFever”. I am not a “fan” of Tulsa athletics. I’m also not a “total nut job”, like he seems to think.

While he may not believe me, but in reality, has ShockerFever’s history of accusations and allegations ever been right? After I was banned, and then after I laid Maggie to rest, I had many of you reach out to me through Skype and lend your condolences. I sincerely thank you for your blessings and support. It was the darkest time of my life and words helped me through it.

I’ve had old friends of mine pass away both tragically & sudden and a few others I know battle prolonged prostate cancers and others. It’s terrible being on the front line supporting your loved one through that journey.

Many of you told me to ignore ShockerFever; claiming he’s the first to run to admins and complain. You’ve said that he has a laundry list full of “potential bannings” himself from the moderator team. I respect the moderators of this forum and know they have a tendency of giving a long leash. I’ve never seen one longer, and more manipulative, than his.

For what it is, I only wish you well ShockerFever; your protective of the ONLY thing you have in life, the nearly 30,000 posts on an internet forum; and I’m the “total nut job”.

To the Shocker Faithful, thank you for your condolences (to ShoxMTXE) and I hope you can forgive me and that I can be a contributing member to this great community.

To ShockerFever, get out of your basement for once and get a life!

Comment

Working...
                          X