New black uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New black uniforms

So with the loss I've noticed that nobody seems to have noticed the new black uniforms that we wore last night. I'm sure most of us actually did and just kind of forgot about them with the loss and the doom and gloom that goes around after these kind of games but lets talk unis for a min. What did everyone think of the new black unis???

I need to see the pictures up close. the pictures in last night's thread made the lettering and numbers look orange

Comment

Thought they looked good. It was my first time seeing the Shocks play so didnt know they were new. :wsu_posters: 8) 8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Anyone notice that Griskenas' name was misspelled? LOL, it was spelled "Grisenkas" on the back of his jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by DPruett2333
          Anyone notice that Griskenas' name was misspelled? LOL, it was spelled "Grisenkas" on the back of his jersey.
          That's real professional and I'm sure a great confidence booster! :roll: :roll: :roll:

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Originally posted by DPruett2333
            That's real professional and I'm sure a great confidence booster! :roll: :roll: :roll:

T

...8)

I am still pissed off about that...... :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

Comment

I noticed that the black uni's last night were different than a black version of the home white uni's. In other words, they were not just a black version of the home whites, but were a completely different uniform, with much more gold trim around the letters and numbers and with the players names on the backs (the home whites have no gold and no players names). I wonder if the athletic department responded to the criticism that the uniforms had no gold/yellow and modified these new road blacks in a short time frame. That might explain why Mantas' name is misspelled. If I recall it was Dennis who first raised his displeasure at the new uniforms with coach on the radio show. Blame Dennis for anything that goes wrong with the uniforms.

Looks like now we have three completely different uniforms: the home whites, the gold uni's from last year that they wore at App. State, and the road blacks they wore at UMKC. They might also have another set of black uniforms with no gold. Can't we just get one uniform design and stick with it! I thought the 2005-06 uniforms were the best in recent memory, especially the gold ones that year. I'm irritated with them changing the uniform designs every year.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShockFan
                I'm irritated with them changing the uniform designs every year.
                That's just part of basketball in college.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
                  Thought they looked good. It was my first time seeing the Shocks play so didnt know they were new. :wsu_posters: 8) 8)
                  Same here.. Black has been my favorite color as long as I've been a Shox fan, so any black uniforms look good to me... Were the warmups new as well? I noticed them more than the unis....
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
                    Were the warmups new as well? I noticed them more than the unis....
                    The warmup uniforms they have worn all season look exactly like the same warmups they had last year. Since I don't have any inside information, I can't say for sure that they aren't new warmups, but to me they look like last years warmups. Black with a gold stripe and a Wu patch over the chest. Very snazzy in my opinion.

Comment

They have some new white warm ups also that i noticed they wore a few games ago at home.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShockFan
                        Looks like now we have three completely different uniforms: the home whites, the gold uni's from last year that they wore at App. State, and the road blacks they wore at UMKC. They might also have another set of black uniforms with no gold. Can't we just get one uniform design and stick with it! I thought the 2005-06 uniforms were the best in recent memory, especially the gold ones that year. I'm irritated with them changing the uniform designs every year.
                        I remember reading somewhere that Nike screwed something up and we were using temporary jerseys. This would make sense since what we've been wearing so far at home is just a bland Nike template.

Maybe our new stuff finally came in...
                        Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                        Students > Alumni
                        If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                        The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Working...
                        X