Hard Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
    Kentucky and Duke turn over all the time. I have faith in Marshall so I see no reason to think we won’t win the AAC.
    Winning the American? And we thought our expectations were lofty last year.

Comment

I think the table is set for a good season, THIS year. Like the title of the thread states, HARD RESET.

Last year had the feeling of "We have arrived!" Fans celebrating changing conferences, media and experts automatically penning us winning the conference and possible Final Four run, top ten rankings...all that returning experience...sounded like a no brainer. The fact of the matter was that all the attention motivated everyone we played. Last year's team repeatedly got punched in the mouth...and the team hardly responded like they should have.

I got a feeling this year's team is going to surprise a lot of people as they come in to this season with no national respect nor expectations. We won't be starting games against teams carrying extra focus and extra motivation to knock us off the top of the hill. There won't be years of game film on players to help prepare.

With one season under the belt, I am betting HCGM will make some adjustments to the team's preparation. I am sure he also grew tired of getting punched..., MTXE/Play Angry is back on the table this year and he will have the Shox playing fearless and be the ones doing the punching. If the effort is there, there is no reason we can't finish somewhere in the top 4 and in the discussions for an at-large.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Boss1786 View Post
        I think the table is set for a good season, THIS year. Like the title of the thread states, HARD RESET.

MTXE/Play Angry is back on the table this year

​​​​​​
        Play angry is back?! Damn! I'll have to get rid of my "Play like a Hyena" t-shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

Play angry is back?! Damn! I'll have to get rid of my "Play like a Hyena" t-shirt!
          One of the more embarrassing, facepalm moments of the season.

Love ya Rashard, but...

Comment

Wichita State Head Men's Basketball Coach Gregg Marshall and former Shockers All-American Ron Baker talk about next year's new-look WSU team.

Ron Baker (the man) weighing in on the Shocker reset.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Working...
            X