Austin Reaves transferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
    but but but .. the UNI board had promised they heard that he had a horrible time at OU and had the greatest time ever at UNI on his visits ... I'm so confused ...

Comment

• Walker
      Walker commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL right? How could resist freezing his jewels off and a coach with a heart rate of 2 bpm?

• Go pursue your dream bro; we're gonna make some history as a team.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• I'm not going to act like I wont cheer him on as he is lighting up KU ...
    Last edited by Stickboy46; May 15, 2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• The fact that he's not moving far off and isn't really moving up or down in terms of program caliber tells me that the rumors are probably true. I wish him luck.

Comment

• AndShock
        AndShock commented
        Editing a comment
        I think every possible rumor has been thrown around at some point. One of them had to be true.

• martymoose
        martymoose commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, but there's one that keeps popping up from multiple sources so I'll go with that one and leave it at that.

• Stickboy46
        Stickboy46 commented
        Editing a comment
        At this point .. it doesn't matter. We "upgraded" with Teddy Allen. Both can score at will, neither played great defense. One we don't have to worry about falling apart everytime he gets bumped.

• I'm sure Austin Reaves ain't scared to play Wichita State.... I hope he loses in Wichita and kicks ass against JOHNSON COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE

Comment

• Feels like we were used as a farm team.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          After choosing a team that's on our schedule and playing the villain in a game we need to win for SOS purposes... I wish the frail little man a future with nothing but bricks.

T

• WSUwatcher
          WSUwatcher commented
          Editing a comment
          Huh? This wasn't an upgrade for him, just at best a lateral move to different circumstances. Best of luck to him.

• I wish Austin the BEST and hope he succeeds wildly at OU and beats ku's ass 6 times and I look forward to seeing him in person back in Wichita, very much so. Good luck young man.

Comment

• I'm officially done with this M-Fn' thread.

T

Comment

• ShockerPhi
          ShockerPhi commented
          Editing a comment
          Good

• He is no longer a Shocker. I no longer give a **** about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          I wish Austin the BEST and hope he succeeds wildly at OU and beats ku's ass 6 times and I look forward to seeing him in person back in Wichita, very much so. Good luck young man.
          I wholeheartedly agree with this. Wish more here did.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Shock Top
            Shock Top commented
            Editing a comment
            I think most aren’t rooting for him to fail, but are rather indifferent since he willingly choose to leave a seemly great opportunity to be “the guy” at WSU.

• Good luck Austin -- except, of course, against us. Hope you find what you are searching for.

Comment

• My guess is he envisions himself as the next Trae Young. Good luck with that. I honestly don't care one way or another. He is no longer a Shocker so time to move on.

Nothing-to-See-15a34a2fc727c8.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
              Good luck Austin -- except, of course, against us. Hope you find what you are searching for.

Clearly his "dream" and what he is searching for is a chance to stick it to the Hawks on multiple occasions. He's been in Kansas long enough to know the Rug won't put WSU on the schedule.

Hope he realizes those dreams.

Comment

• I simply can't bring myself to harbor any ill will to a young man who busted his ass as hard as Austin did for the Shockers for 2 years and as far as I'm concerned gave us everything he had while representing Wichita State with dignity and class. I have no idea what's behind his leaving and I guess it doesn't make much difference at this point but I hope things work out well for Austin.

Hopefully, this will prove to be another win-win situation as has been the case with many of the transfer situations during 3G's tenure. In Austin's case having to sit out a year is probably a plus for him.
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 15, 2018, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Shox21
                  Shox21 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry. Attached to wrong post. Meant it on the next post down.

• Can’t wait to boo the hell out of him at Intrust!

Comment

Working...
                X