Austin Reaves transferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    "ANTITRUST Bank Arena holds roughly 15,000 and nearly 5,000 more than the Shockers’ home arena."

ANTITRUST Arena sounds much cooler

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      "ANTITRUST Bank Arena holds roughly 15,000 and nearly 5,000 more than the Shockers’ home arena."
      Lmao -- nice catch! That's funny.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Kansas native?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Kansas native?
          Yeah, you know, that state to the east.

Okies

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post

So you're an idiot also. Noted.
            Atleast I’m not the 10 year old that moves on to personal insults. I apologize for being a fan. I suppose I should apologize to the entire board since 3/4 of the arena boo’d him and 1/4 boo’d him every time he touched the ball. Some people on this board need to take a step back and lighten up here and there. Holy ****, it’s tough sometimes to deal with the shocker net click

Comment

• one more note, you can get your ass ES woulda been booing him lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RHshoxfan View Post
                one more note, you can get your ass ES woulda been booing him lol
                You say it like that's a bad thing. Lol

Comment

• Austin player really really poorly. He was held to 7 points until the last 30 seconds where he got 2 rainbow 3 pointers. I actually cheered whenever he got the ball as the point, he hurt OU. His defense was non existent, his offense was bad, and he tried too hard to prove he made the right choice leaving WSU for OU.

Comment

• Originally posted by RHshoxfan View Post

Atleast I’m not the 10 year old that moves on to personal insults. I apologize for being a fan. I suppose I should apologize to the entire board since 3/4 of the arena boo’d him and 1/4 boo’d him every time he touched the ball. Some people on this board need to take a step back and lighten up here and there. Holy ****, it’s tough sometimes to deal with the shocker net click

Sup. Glad you had a good time at the game. Im also want to make sure and clarify somethings to you and anyone else that might reading.

#1 you are more than welcome to boo anyone you youre little heart desires

#2 Youre still a loser for letting a kids college choice affect you this much.

#3 Game was awesome yeah?

Comment

• Say what you want about him transferring but as far as a basketball player goes he is a very good player. Yea, we may have
                      shut him down but we doubled him quite a bit and by doing so left a couple others open and they hurt us so you have to
                      conisder his value to his team when he demands a double. I believe he will be an NBA specialty type of three point shooter
                      cause he can stroke it. It's HIS life and I'll always root for him where ever he goes.

Comment

• Once a Shocker always a Shocker! Wish him best of luck in all games that dont include our Shocks!
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Gregg Marshall gave the man a hug and moved on. Now we can all (figuratively) do the same.

I was a fan of AR the basketball player, and now I'm not. He left us after we rehabbed him, and likely would've gotten the exact training he needed to sniff an NBA roster.

We know 3G is phenomenal at training up NBA all-star caliber guards.

AR would've been better off learning here and doing right by the University that rehabbed him, but he didn't and he's at OU. Thankfully we just beat them, so I'm happy.

AR the person I have nothing against.
                          ​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
                            Gregg Marshall gave the man a hug and moved on. Now we can all (figuratively) do the same.

I was a fan of AR the basketball player, and now I'm not. He left us after we rehabbed him, and likely would've gotten the exact training he needed to sniff an NBA roster.

We know 3G is phenomenal at training up NBA all-star caliber guards.

AR would've been better off learning here and doing right by the University that rehabbed him, but he didn't and he's at OU. Thankfully we just beat them, so I'm happy.

AR the person I have nothing against.
                            ​​
                            your post says otherwise.

Comment

• Says otherwise in regards to what?

Comment

• Just let this die
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X