Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FadedCrown
    commented on 's reply
    It would have been nice to have a starter return from last year. and I bet 3G was thinking Reaves was expecting Reaves would be the last person to transfer, but here we are.

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Shocker fans can now rally around the storyline that our season is ****ed because of that peckerhead quitter. He would have made twice the impact this year over the newbie Lomax. AR knew our system backwards and forwards. He was a smart kid and he had a lot of heart on the court.

P.S. I hope he eventually has to go to the doctor for the "jock itch" and gets an alternate diagnosis... HERPES!

FU AR! Dexie goin' dunk on yo ass next year son. Book it.

T

...:cool:

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    I'm sure it's clear to all that I have no love for this boy. In fact, I'm hoping that, as we speak, his jock itch has moved from the crotchial region up into his armpits.

BUT... I don't think there has ever been a time in Greg Marshall's career at WSU where one single player could be so pivotal (or detrimental) to our season. AR would have offered us another steady hand on the perimeter, a tall person that can consistently knock down shots, and a hustler. He would allow several of our project freshmen to greatly reduce their minutes and focus on the fundamentals of the game. Mark could get closer to the basket at times and our big men would have even more real estate in which to operate. Play Angry or not, we win at least 2 more games this season thus far if we had that spindly broken man from Arkansas. Now I hate him even more...

T

Leave a comment:

• Royalno5
    commented on 's reply
    I to have heard the reasons for leaving. I had hoped they were not true. If he had to leave I guess I could live with that, however I have to question his motive in going to a future opponent such as Oklahoma, I am sure he didn't help them at all, From the look of Gregg's handshake he has issues with it as well,.
    Last edited by Royalno5; December 11, 2018, 11:12 PM.

• pie n eye
    commented on 's reply

• molly jabali
    replied
    Originally posted by Walker View Post
    This situation is so epic it deserves an ESPN 30 for 30, an E! True Hollywood Story or perhaps a Lifetime Channel drama. It’s that good.

Shoulders of Dismay: the Austin Reaves Saga
    THIS made me laugh......

Leave a comment:

• abdullah_sharif
    replied
    back in my day our hockey prep/practices included physical weaknesses/limitations. a little extra hit (strong tech pick) on the guy with the weak shoulder.. a little spear (light elbow) to the guy that couldn’t keep his mouth shut.

players transfer for many a reason.. it really doesn’t matter why and we’ll never know the truth anyways.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
    How on earth is this thread still alive? What next -- theories as to how King Tut actually died?
    OU comes to Wichita next year.....so I wonder big this chat will end up before it is retired.

Leave a comment:

• WSUwatcher
    replied
    How on earth is this thread still alive? What next -- theories as to how King Tut actually died?

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied

T

Leave a comment:

• Topshock
    commented on 's reply
    Spoken like a man that knows the truth.

• swiltar71
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Did Austin speak to you? Your rumors probably are not any truer than Maggie Marshall being the reason. Get off of your platform. I don’t blame anyone and no one needs to be blamed. Usually there is blame to go to more than one person and few know the full story
    Chicken dinner

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    commented on 's reply
    I had to chuckle a bit at one comment I saw in an article on the subject:

"Some may find it surprising that the organization that specifies the number of phone calls recruits can receive to whether or not athlete can accept rides to school doesn’t specify college athletes insurance requirements. Why not? According to Paul Haagen, “Because a better system would cost a lot”.

Currently, the type and cost of healthcare an athlete will receive will depend on the school and according to Jon Solomon, that’s not something that is easy to find out."

• ShockTalk
    commented on 's reply
    Dam* it, Cold. There nothing like someone using a word (on a fan board no less) that IS what it MEANS.

• ShockTalk
    replied
    [QUOTE=proshox;n1156838]Stop whining about paying for this or that.

There were conditions in place that that caused him to leave. Many of you would have left as well. [/QUOTE

th1QTA64QT.jpg

1c237m.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X