No announcement yet.

New Schools Named in FBI Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The paragraph below was taken from the Sports Illustrated article above (WstateU) on NCAA enforcement during the Coronavirus pandemic. I don't have HBO but any of you who do may want to watch the HBO documentary "The Scheme" which airs on March 31, and let us know what they show, (and how damaging it is) regarding Will Wade, Sean Miller, and any other coaches who have been caught red handed.

Toward that end, Duncan said his Enforcement representatives will be watching and taking notes from the HBO documentary The Scheme, which will air March 31. The documentary tells the story of Christian Dawkins, the aspiring agent who was caught up in the middle of the federal investigation of college basketball. The movie contains some pertinent and potentially damaging audio exchanges between Dawkins and coaches Will Wade of LSU and Sean Miller of Arizona.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      The paragraph below was taken from the Sports Illustrated article above (WstateU) on NCAA enforcement during the Coronavirus pandemic. I don't have HBO but any of you who do may want to watch the HBO documentary "The Scheme" which airs on March 31, and let us know what they show, (and how damaging it is) regarding Will Wade, Sean Miller, and any other coaches who have been caught red handed.

Toward that end, Duncan said his Enforcement representatives will be watching and taking notes from the HBO documentary The Scheme, which will air March 31. The documentary tells the story of Christian Dawkins, the aspiring agent who was caught up in the middle of the federal investigation of college basketball. The movie contains some pertinent and potentially damaging audio exchanges between Dawkins and coaches Will Wade of LSU and Sean Miller of Arizona.
      CBS Norlander has already seen the show. He said it hurts Will Wade the most, but in the end, he and Parrish agreed they doubt it will get any coach fired over the show.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
            They also just noted that they were going to give OSU 2 years but reduced it to 1 since they cooperated.

So the fair punishment for KU with 5 times the infractions plus not cooperating is a decade of no postseason. Make it happen NCAA.

Comment

• Ya right. We are dreaming if we think KU will get much of anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Ya right. We are dreaming if we think KU will get much of anything.
                I’m guessing a little ‘slap on the wrist’ will be about the extent of it.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  Ya right. We are dreaming if we think KU will get much of anything.
                  The only punishment will be having to play WSU at Allen Fieldhouse
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• If there is no post season in 2021, does that count towards their 1 year ban? The way I see it going, is EVERY school will be barred from playing in next season's NCAA Tourney. And then me and a few other million people are going to be like...

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                      Let me guess -- OSU didn't participate in the 2020 post-season, so time is served correct?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They also just noted that they were going to give OSU 2 years but reduced it to 1 since they cooperated.

So the fair punishment for KU with 5 times the infractions plus not cooperating is a decade of no postseason. Make it happen NCAA.

Comment

• Kansas, Louisville and many others should brace themselves after the NCAA slams Oklahoma State - CBS Sports

by Gary Parrish
                          Jun 5, 2020 at 5:00 pm ET

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...klahoma-state/

"The NCAA hit the Cowboys hard and more postseason bans could be coming for schools involved in the FBI probe

Because the bad news Oklahoma State received from the NCAA on Friday suggested even worse news is coming for KU....

So if you're Kansas, and you're sitting on a notice of allegations featuring five Level I violations, how are you feeling right now? If you're Kansas, and you just heard officials explain that Oklahoma State's punishment would've been worse if not for Oklahoma State's willingness to fully cooperate, how uneasy are you right now considering it's well-documented that Kansas is being less cooperative and prepared to fight?

...it's impossible to digest what just happened to Oklahoma State and feel good about things if you're connected to
                          Kansas or South Carolina or TCU or NC State or USC or Arizona or LSU or Auburn or Louisville or Creighton or Alabama, all of which had staff members exposed as rule-breakers by the FBI. I mean, if Oklahoma State got hit this hard for one Level I violation committed by a person it fired within hours of his transgressions being made public, even after the school, according to the NCAA, cooperated completely, what is that gonna mean for these other schools?

...Auburn, USC and Arizona, at the very least, can expect postseason bans. And, again, don't forget that Kansas is facing five Level I violations compared to Oklahoma State's one.... Naturally, Oklahoma State has said it will appeal. But when the basis of the appeal is basically that you think you were punished too severely, and the NCAA is on record saying you were actually punished lightly relative to how you could've been punished, well, good luck. And, yes, I feel sick for OSU coach Mike Boynton and every player on the roster because they will pay a heavy price for the sins of another man.

But you know who should really feel sick?

Kansas fans...."

I only included the relevant parts..

Comment

• Sure hope they had a fun with all of that grab-assin'. Pay-day Baby!

bling bling.jpg

(Nice Shoes Dick)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                              Sure hope they had a fun with all of that grab-assin'. Pay-day Baby!

bling bling.jpg

(Nice Shoes Dick)
                              And across the nation in cities that don't rhyme with "laurence" there was heard...

In actual "law" offices:

in many a mother's basement:

In outer space:

In apartments in big cities:

In NBA Arenas where Royalty weigh in:

In the mirror of some guy named Bill:

but in cities that rhyme with lawrents....

Comment

• I just hope they get what they deserve.

Comment

Working...
                                X