New Schools Named in FBI Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• The Jayhawks have battered woman syndrome.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Pig slop...

College basketball corruption trial: Wiretaps show payments wanted to recruit Zion Williamson, Marvin Bagley III

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...in-bagley-iii/
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Well, their players need to wear shoes from somebody, right?

Just more proof that, in the land of corruption as elsewhere, the best defense is a good offense.

Comment

• https://sports.yahoo.com/can-ncaa-ha...173558292.html " Kansas: Gassnola testified that he made payments to people close to Jayhawks players Billy Preston and Silvio De Sousa. A Yahoo Sports report revealed alleged payments by Dawkins and/or ASM Sports, the sports agency for which he worked, to the family of Kansas player Josh Jackson.

Text messages entered into court portrayed head coach Bill Self as being in close contact with Gassnola regarding the recruitment of prospects to Kansas, including the De Sousa recruitment. A wiretap transcript read at the first trial detailed a conversation between assistant coach Kurtis Townsend and convicted Adidas consultant Merl Code discussing potential payments to land star recruit Zion Williamson."
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Is it possible that Indiana hasn’t been a significant player for some time because they aren’t paying players? It seems all the other blue bloods have been implicated in some way, as well as some recent up and comers.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Romeo's dad was pretty well compensated.

Rick Pitino said that Adidas won a battle to sponsor an AAU team run by Romeo Langford's father that he said was part of an effort to land him at an Adidas-sponsored college.

While I feel many local Hoosier fans are semi delusional in their continued belief that IU's a blue blood, I don't think it's fair to say they haven't been a factor. They were ranked #1 for 10 weeks in 2013, and have been to 3 S16's in the last 8 years. clearly not what they once were, but not chopped liver either.

Comment

• https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa-reinst...174336807.html KU skates! Go figure!
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Simply unbelievable. No other words.

Comment

• And let me guess, no games abandoned while he was playing illegally?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Michael DeCourcy@tsnmike 23h23 hours ago
                        • Copy link to Tweet
                        • Embed Tweet

The fairest decision for @NCAA might have been to allow Silvio #DeSousa immediate eligibility anywhere but @KUHoops

Comment

• Can't argue with that statement.

Comment

• New Zealand Pro Team Outbids KU For Prized Recruit

R.J. Hampton turns down KU to play pro ball in NZ

R.J. Hampton is a 6-4, 170-pound Point Guard from Little Elm, TX.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Of course he did ... it was always about the money.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X