No announcement yet.

New Schools Named in FBI Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goatlube? I didn't see anything mentioning Doug Gottlieb.

Comment

• Creighton in the news? Doesn't happen very often anymore. Lol.. Even if they did very little wrong it's still a shock seeing them making any kind of news these days.

Comment

• More fun times up in Larryville. KU has turned in another program to the NCAA for an investigation. This time it's the KU football program.

KU told Beaty he was being fired without cause and would receive his $3 mill buyout. Then they asked him if he would take deferred payments. He refused. Then KU's athletic department told the NCAA they suspected something was wrong in their football program and would the NCAA please investigate, and now KU is refusing to pay Beaty's buyout until the investigation is complete. They're also telling prospective employers of Beaty that he's under a current NCAA investigation.

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...227485449.html
        Last edited by Aargh; March 13, 2019, 11:48 AM.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Their arrogance knows no bounds.

Comment

• Wow.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bu...ls-next-season

Self would reportedly get paid more, but his players would be making less
                Last edited by pinstripers; March 16, 2019, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• If so, it could be a case of The Rug getting out before the FBI investigation and Adidas scandal fully hit Lawrence.

Comment

• Self probably knows what's going to be uncovered in an investigation and might not want to be the coach in that situation. Or maybe he figured out that now he would actually have to go out and recruit instead of just telling someone who they should pay.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I can't remember the last time a coach stuck around after a team had to vacate a final 4 appearance.. Being that KU will probably have to vacate most of last year Self's probably shitting his pants. It would also be funny because if KU does have to vacate last years final 4 because then WSU would still technically be the last Kansas team to reach the final 4

Comment

• I had a KU fan tell me that he expected Self to go to the NBA. This was 2 weeks ago. I think alot of them feel that way. Where there's smoke...

Comment

• It's ALWAYS pleasant and fulfilling to have "more Trouble in Larryville."
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Will this be Turgeon's shot to coach KU?
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• If Self leaves, I think he will get an interview. I don't think he will get the job.
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                              X