No announcement yet.

What program/fan base has the most punchable faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kentucky falls just enough behind the bubbles simply for their stupidity and a fan base that adopts and enjoys a roster full of one and dones. But the bubbles arrogance makes them an easy pick to vote #1.
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

I could’ve listed KState, ISUR, Memphis, Cincy but I figured I would use the top three schools IMO and other to list the rest.

I am irritated that KSU won’t play us and their fans are a bit unrealistic but they are in no way in the same stratosphere as the other schools listed.

ISUR is irrelevant and doesn’t deserve their own option

Memphis and Cincy haven’t proven their worth yet as we have really only been exposed to the turdstains on twitter and their message boards, the boofest aside.

Comment

Anyone who has ever been to an NCAA tournament city with UK involved would vote UK. They are insufferable. And the whole Ashley Judd thing ... SMH.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Please don't punch me in the face because I like KU, please I beg you...
          I picked Kentucky, but I would be afraid to punch them in the face because most Kentucky fans carry concealed weapons of some sort.

Comment

• WuDrWu
            WuDrWu commented
            Editing a comment
            BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

What about the 1-12 team???

Comment

I voted UNI, try living around them for a while, and it'd be a no brainer!

Comment

Kentucky. KU is a very close second.

on the K-State thing, their fans aren't nearly as bad. I'd be likely to say WSU has some worse fans. Most KSU fans, IMO, are realistic when it comes to basketball. And you don't see the I'll will towards WSU, unlike the Johnson County f-tards.

Comment

The tie breaker between KU and Kentucky is that KU fans have a ton of "little brother" syndrome toward UK. UK fans for the most part don't really care about KU.

And the whole enemy of my enemy thing means that it's easier to tolerate UK fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                  Anyone who has ever been to an NCAA tournament city with UK involved would vote UK. They are insufferable. And the whole Ashley Judd thing ... SMH.
                  Last year in Indy, Kentucky fans were whining about a call that went against them that really was a good call. Doc told one of them to lay off the moonshine.
                  78-65

Comment

Does it have to be a punch cause I'd prefer to slap em with a 20 pound Wahoo ?
                    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                    - said no one ever...

Comment

Not punching anybody, but if there's one team I'd like my Shocks to (finally) beat, it would be Kentucky.

Comment

Working...
                      X