Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want starting the 1 for 2018-2019?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want starting the 1 for 2018-2019?

Assume we lose Landry (I know, negative nancy, but let's be honest, 1st round? He gone.)
    James Akinjo
    82.61%
    Tyler Harris
    4.35%
    Samajae Haynes-Jones
    8.70%
    Neftali Alvarez
    4.35%

Kinda limited options no? At least add Alvarez.... He has his offer pinned on his Twitter. Lomax did too up until Penny was hired so I guess I negated my point.

Comment

• FadedCrown
      FadedCrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Well everyone is not gonna vote, call the poll stupid and then ask for me to be banned so, I added em anyway

• BOBB
      BOBB commented
      Editing a comment
      I never asked for you to be banned.

• SweetShocker
      SweetShocker commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's be honest, 1st round would be super generous for him. Look at Perry Ellis. He fell through the cracks and didn't get drafted at all. In the NBA, Landry's playing time will probably be no more than Baker's even if he is drafted. He needs to bulk up and stay at Wichita one more year.

Bro...I have not called you stupid or asked for you to be banned..R-E-L-A-X

Comment

LS first choice cause then we know he is back. Can adjust later on. Later on I'd like Harris or Akinjo
      with LS at SG

Comment

In my ideal world, we grab up Akinjo and Neftali and let Samajae go. Poor kid just doesn't have the nerves for D1 basketball.

(Those three names back to back sent my spell check into a frenzy)

Comment

• Dan
          Dan commented
          Editing a comment
          In my ideal world, Landry comes back and plays the 2, we bring in Akinjo and Wendell Mitchell. SHJ decides to stay on the team as an invited walk-on.

Well, you're persistent. I'll give you props for that.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

IMO, Akinjo is the primary target. 2nd target(s) would be either of Mitchell or Feliz and Smith or Alvarez. I think either of these options could happen in that order even if LS stays. If LS leaves, Akinjo and Smith would be another 2nd option.

Comment

• SweetShocker
            SweetShocker commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that we should actually see how they play first.

From the way Coach sounded on his last show about Samajae, it is doubtful he'll be able to continue. With that sort of medical problem the NCAA would most likely allow WSU to finish out his scholarship for his degree and not count against BB scholarships.

Comment

Landry isn't going any where. Well, maybe to the bathroom once in awhile.

Comment

• SweetShocker
              SweetShocker commented
              Editing a comment
              At present, Landry would fare no better than Baker as far as playing time is concerned. He is a tad skinny for the NBA and he needs to muscle up.I say one more year at Wichita for him.
          Working...
          X