Conner Frankamp in NCAA 3-Point Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conner Frankamp in NCAA 3-Point Contest

Wichita State senior Conner Frankamp will look to add to his trophy case on Final Four weekend when he competes in the 30th annual State Farm College Slam Dunk & 3-Point Championships.

Frankamp is one of eight men's basketball seniors selected to take part in the three-point contest on Thursday, March 29 at St. Mary's University in San Antonio, Texas. The event will air live on ESPN2 at 8 p.m. CT.

WICHITA, Kan. -- Wichita State senior Conner Frankamp will look to add to his trophy case on Final Four weekend when he competes in the 30th annual State Farm College Slam Dunk & 3-Point Championships.

He's really, really good at 3-point contests. Could be the winner.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Any idea who the other 7 participants are?

Comment

A little off subject, but final stats are in and Connir led the nation in Assist to Turnover ratio for the season /includes postseason.

Comment

Bring the trophy home, Conner, we're rooting for you.

Comment

Cool way to end his career. I’d put my ,only on him.

Comment

He won the 3pt contest as an incoming freshman and i remember thinking, "it sure would be nice to have a shooter like that."
              “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
              -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Conner and Shaq will also be playing in the 3x3 tournament representing the American.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  Conner and Shaq will also be playing in the 3x3 tournament representing the American.
                  That’s awesome! When does that happen? Is there a link somewhere to see the teams?
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Stickboy46
                    Stickboy46 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's all on twitter ... https://twitter.com/3X3UHoops

The other members of the AAC team is UCF's Davis and ECU's Tyson. Kinda wished it was Clark and Gray instead ...
                    Last edited by Stickboy46; March 28, 2018, 03:42 PM.

I have not been able to find a list of the other participants in the Men's 3-Point Shooting Challenge but I do see that this particular event is sponsored by Great Clips. Not sure they will be pulling for Conner to win considering his follicle challenges.

Here is a list of guys that I have found inidividually that will be in the 3-point shooting contest:

Dakota Mathias - Purdue.

Matt Farrell - Notre Dame.

Trevon Blulett -Xavier.

Connor Burchfield - William & Mary.

Donovan Jackson - Iowa State.

Marcus Foster - Creighton.

Andrew Rowsey - Marquette.

That should complete the list.

My dream outcome would be for our Conner to win the contest by 1 point over Matt Ferrell by making his final shot. Although now that I found Marcus Foster is in I might have to rethink that. Maybe have Conner thump Foster on his way to a final round against Farrell.
                  Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 28, 2018, 03:24 PM.

Comment

My favorite in the Slam Dunk Contest has to be Mt. Saint Mary's (MD) senior guard Junior Robinson. All 5'5" of him.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300621136.html
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 28, 2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                      WuDrWu commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Young man has a nice highlight reel.

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post

That’s awesome! When does that happen? Is there a link somewhere to see the teams?
                    Here's the goShockers.com announcement on the AAC team. http://goshockers.com/news/2018/3/28...mpionship.aspx

Not sure about a link to see the other teams. Here is a link to event website: https://www.3x3uhoops.com/

Comment

Petition to allow any assists from Conner to count toward his record. Smash that A/TO record.

Also, he didn't miss a free throw this year right?

Comment

Moved to a separate Dos Equis 3X3U National Championship thread.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 28, 2018, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I hope Conner is hitting because competition will be difficult. Rowsey could be a threat too.

Comment

Working...
                          X