No announcement yet.

Lomax is Gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's another fact: you guys lose more as top seeds than any other team in history. Let's start recording that in the record books too.

Comment

• I don’t understand that if the admin knows who this guy is, and has been banned multiple times under several different accounts, why he’s allowed to continue to post. What’s the point of even banning him then in the first place?

And secondly, why is minishock so obsessed with this place?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• God I hate the off season
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Can't wait till we sign someone... Something real to talk about

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
            Can't wait till we sign someone... Something real to talk about
            This is all coming to a head with the regular NLI coming up on the 11th. After that, no NLI just verbal commits not "committed" until they enroll. Please correct me if I'm wrong here.

Comment

• RoyalShock
              RoyalShock commented
              Editing a comment
              If I recall correctly, in the past they have been able to sign financial aid agreements that also allow their intent to enroll to be made public by the athletic dept.

• ShockTalk
              ShockTalk commented
              Editing a comment
              In other words, after May 16, a player is committed, but really isn't. Not a comfortable feeling today given changing attitudes by players and coaches.

• Stickboy46
              Stickboy46 commented
              Editing a comment
              2018 Recruits are allowed to enroll for the summer to get on campus early though correct?

• FACT: Kansass named as a CHEAT. Abhorrent. Dishonorable (obviously). Scum.

Comment

• ShockerPhi
              ShockerPhi commented
              Editing a comment
              Cool. Wrong thread tho

• Comment

Working...
            X