No announcement yet.

2018-19 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should you expect from WSU this season? Taylor Eldridge breaks down the Shockers

Comment

• LoneStar48
      LoneStar48 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure hoping the guys are fast learners. Taylor's last sentence doesn't fit in my yellow colored Shocker world, but I guess we have no choice but to "Give it time". Unless of course an overweight 6 foot 61 year old with a .75" vertical leap and a range of a foot could help out.

• Shockers Host Catawba in Tuesday Exhibition

https://goshockers.com/news/2018/10/...xhibition.aspx
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• pinstripers
      pinstripers commented
      Editing a comment
      Says Teddy will not be able to play. Seems to me that we decided a week ago that he could.

• LgQ24SaDrj-8.png
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "OVC Basketball: Preseason preview for 2018-19" - Fansided

After an exciting 2017-18 season, OVC basketball is back with a wide-open race for the upcoming season. Who are the favorites to win the league?

​​​​​​​
      Jacksonville State

2017-18 Record: 23-13 (11-7)

Finish: CBI semifinal loss to North Texas

Leading Returning Scorer: Jason Burnell – 11.2

Top Non-conference Games: at Penn State, at Wichita State, at West Virginia

The most likely team to disrupt Belmont and Murray’s two-man dance, the Gamecocks return four of last season’s starters, all of which are seniors. Expect this veteran-heavy squad to take a run at the conference crown.

Comment

• A few more tickets have opened up in Oklahoma City. Some center court for $36

Comment

Working...
        X