Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Will Landry Shamet declare for the NBA draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Will Landry Shamet declare for the NBA draft?

Yes, with an agent.
    13.16%
    Yes, without an agent.
    63.16%
    No.
    23.68%

First round, 24th pick to the Timberwolves.

Comment

If he gets a clear first round draft projection, he should go. If not, he should stay. Will he or won't he is dumb to predict because we don't know where the actual experts would put him.

24th is not a clear projection, btw -- that's almost exactly where Early was, as I recall.
      Originally posted by BleacherReport
      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

In the best interest of him, hopefully he declares. I don't see him improving his draft stock significantly next year and so make hay while the sun shines.

Comment

He will get more body development in the NBA working 24/7 than he will at WSU, even though WSU has one of the best S&C guys in the world.

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• proshox
            proshox commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly... he will improve immensely in the NBA.

Fred got insanely good in just one spring of NBA prep prior to his first summer league.

There is a reason soccer players don’t go to college... the pros are way better at development.

College develops maturity, toughness and mindset. I think Landry is already 99 percentile in those areas. He needs to refine his skills and work on his body for defense.

They don't have enough of the overseas guys in that projection.

Comment

• proshox
            proshox commented
            Editing a comment
            The two wild cards that never seem to be incorporated in mock drafts are overseas players and “pick and stash” situations.

• Rlh04d
            Rlh04d commented
            Editing a comment
            Which seemed to be what knocked Cle out of the first round from his mock position as well. NBA mock drafts regularly miss overseas players.

Landry is the perfect second round or free agent guy. He is a low risk potential high return guy for the right team.

Comment

• Windiwu
            Windiwu commented
            Editing a comment
            I think you may be right on.. I also think for that reason he needs to come back for one more year to get his degree.
        Working...
        X