SN t-shirt question (plus new info)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SN t-shirt question (plus new info)

Going back to the drawing board, it now looks like we may be able to offer a yellow or black shirt. It's also possible both colors could be an option (ie. give a choice of yellow or black).

I know you're probably getting tired of being asked, but I want to make sure we can reach the 45-50 number before I accept any money.

Using the selections below, please select the color you would purchase.

Thanks, and hopefully this will be the last bit of feedback.

Here's a link to the design (which would probably have the colors tweaked a little bit, depending on the shirt color): http://www.shockernet.net/sn/viewtopic.php?t=9540

Edit: See my reply below for new information

I chose the latter.

White was cool with me

So is yellow or black

Comment

bump.

I want to keep this near the top, below the "sticky" topics for now.

Comment

I'd buy at least 2 yellow or black shirts, one for me one for the wife. I just can't do white. Any chance of having some other options for payment than Paypal?

Comment

Maybe get with chris and the shadow and set up a table and sell them...increase attendance a little maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by Zardoz
            I'd buy at least 2 yellow or black shirts, one for me one for the wife. I just can't do white. Any chance of having some other options for payment than Paypal?
            I prefer using a method where I don't have to handle the money (just more opportunity for a mistake), but i'd probably accept a money order if PayPal just isn't an option. I will also see if I can set up my PayPal account to accept credit cards.

Incidentally, going from white shirts to black or yellow may increase the price a little bit. I'll know more once I get a definite price quote. I wouldn't expect it to be very much, though.

Comment

I like black but the problem is that games that are on TV we as fans are asked to wear yellow. I wish they would mix it up a bit. For example they want yellow for LSU. Well that is pretty much their color as well. I think it should be a BLACKOUT.. everybody wear black but sadly the marketing department at WSU is well, lets just say weak at best and is usually 2 years behind. Seems funny since the Business school is supposed to be pretty good. Maybe they are not WSU grads?????

Comment

I would have went with white. But I do like the option of yellow or black. I voted for both. If both were an option I'd probably buy one of each.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Hey Royal, can I get one of those in white, black and yellow. Size XXXXL. With a v-neck and pocket? ;-)
                  "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks
                    Hey Royal, can I get one of those in white, black and yellow. Size XXXXL. With a v-neck and pocket? ;-)
                    Sure. It'll cost you $99 plus $25 S/H. :)

Comment

Black, Black, Black

Yellow t-shirts and I don't get along....

Black has been my favorite color as long as I have been a Shocker..long time...

I guess I'm just old school... :goshocks:
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

bump

Comment

In the next couple of days I should have examples of the black and yellow shirts (we will be able to offer a choice). The design will be the same, but the colors adjusted to work with a black or yellow background.

Here are the preliminary prices (subject to change):

S-XL: $14
                          2XL: $15
                          3XL: $16
                          4XL: $17 (black only)
                          5XL: $18 (black only)

S/H will be $3-$4.

The price is a little higher because the black and yellow shirt stock is more expensive than white, and the printing process is a little more complicated to ensure the colors are correct. We want a quality shirt, not a cheap one.

I have set the price so that I can cover costs, sales tax and make up any shortfall in case we don't meet the minimum. I have to order at least 48 shirts, so if we can get at least 40 advance orders, the prices I've set will cover costs.

To help keep the price down, we're including the Jocks & Jills logo on the back. Here are PDFs of what the backs will look like (the fronts should be done in the next couple of days):

Yellow shirt (back)

Black shirt (back)

Comment

I want two of yellow or black

Comment

I want a yellow and a black. When and where??

Comment

Working...
                              X