X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weak.....
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Marshall will get beat by 50 tomorrow which will make this all the more fitting.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
        Six seniors on this team. I'll miss two of them.
        Good kids, but I agree.

Comment

• Rlh04d
          Rlh04d commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, nothing personal. They all played their time here with class, and I thank them for their contributions.

But in all seriousness, who here really wants most of these guys to have another year? I'd give almost anything to bring back FVV, Baker, Cotton, Early, Armstead, etc. for another year. I'd love to have Shaq on next year's team, but I might even struggle to find a second.

• We all knew this team was weak and overrated all year. Let me rephrase that, some of us knew that. Many on here are delusional homers. Oh well. This is probably the ending this team deserved. On to next year lol

Comment

• We have talent. Yet still, life without Ron and Fred... sad

Comment

• I don't know what happened to this team between last year and this one, but it has to be fixed immediately. We completely abandoned our identity.

Good bye to the seniors who let it happen. Hopefully the coaches can reestablish our identity.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Good season guys.
              2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
              2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
              2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
              2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
              The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Poor Conner

Comment

• The absolute worst performance I've seen from a Marshall coached team in the 2010's.

Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I hope this **** humbles GM a little bit.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• BOBB
                      BOBB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He has been enjoying the scent of his own farts for a few years now. Fred and Ron can make you look pretty smart.

• Originally posted by Slim View Post
                    Crazy how CJ Keyser hasn't gotten chance since the Tulane game. Smh
                    Yes. He was clearly the answer...
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Hot shooting guards gave been our Kryptonite this year. Absolutely no answers.
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Rlh04d
                        Rlh04d commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We have a fantastic ability to let them get in rhythm and kill us all game.

• Two turnovers by allowing a Marshall player sneak up from behind to steal the ball, how many awful passes by Landry and Austin, Markis and Zach taking just awful three point shots, horrible in bound plays. Just a lazy, lazy, performance.

Comment

• Ugh...this is going to be a long 8 months.

Comment

• Nobody go to Huntington, West Virginia anytime soon because there are going to be A LOT of t-shirts with this score on it.

Comment

• wusphlash
                            wusphlash commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Doubtful
                        Working...
                        X