No announcement yet.

2018 General NCAA Tournament Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will say that neither KSU or Loyola had to go through the gauntlet we did to get to the final 4. Gonzaga and Ohio State were legit.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• slyp3st
      slyp3st commented
      Editing a comment
      All that matters is who you play, quit trying to diminish what Loyola is doing. They are a good team and should be congratulated for their run.

• Like I said two things can be true at the same time: Loyola is damn good and the Valley still sucks.

Comment

• The MVC all hate us, might as well oblige them by never rooting for them again.

I was all for rooting for our old brethren, but after how I saw how they felt about WSU since the Arch Madness and especially after the Muller tweets, I am perfectly fine never rooting for the Valley ever again.
      The Assman

Comment

• Aargh
        Aargh commented
        Editing a comment
        Rooting for Moser is kind of putting it to IlSU.

• Meh. ISUr is the only one I truly despise. I prefer my grapes crushed and in a corked bottle rather than sour. Go Ramblers!

Comment

• Go Loyola!

Comment

• How can you guys root for a team that had their AD say we made a mistake leaving the Valley?

forget those fools!

this is a mirage. Moser is joke and that program is garbage.
          Why walk somebody in baseball when you can hit them?

Comment

• Is KSU even a middle of the pack Valley team?

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
              ShockingButTrue commented
              Editing a comment
              It's not out of the question. They underwhelmed against Tulsa as I recall, although some people would say "Yeah, but that was several months ago..."

But of course it would be a different story for a team like say, oh, the sooners, in reverse?

• Hell Yeah!!! Beat the stuffins' out of 'em!!!

This is for every "dummy" who says "Yeah, but they wouldn't do that against the best team in the b12..." OH, Wait... You know who you are.

Comment

• Either way this scenario played, it’s painful to watch lol. This was the dream scenario for Elgin and every Valley team to see us bite the dust and then have their team advance.

Every Valley team will want to put a banner up for what Loyola is doing right now lol.

Moser has a damn good team. Our last couple of years in the Valley, I thought they’d be the one team that would challenge us but it never seem to come to fruition and then once we leave it finally develops.

It’s sucks, but if it had to be a Valley team I would have wanted it to be the ramblers or the sycamores. It will be interesting to see if Pitt pursues Moser or even Xavier if Mack ends up in Louisville or if Loyola can keep a hold of him.

Comment

• Good for Loyola. I’ll root for Texas Tech over them though.

Comment

• Hey Wildkitties...

You’re getting your ass kicked on the biggest stage by a program that hasn’t beat WSU since 1974, and whom we went 9-0 against since they joined the MVC.

...and your coach is still an amateur amongst professionals.

Comment

• I take that back, I want KSU to win. I didn't realize Porter was a Creighton Alum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
                      It’s sucks, but if it had to be a Valley team I would have wanted it to be the ramblers or the sycamores. It will be interesting to see if Pitt pursues Moser or even Xavier if Mack ends up in Louisville or if Loyola can keep a hold of him.
                      LOLoyola’s entire MBB budget is something like $1M less than Gregg Marshall’s salary.

LOLoyola has no chance at being the next WSU, or Butler, or Xavier, or VCU because of simple fiscal reality.

Moser’s out of there like a fat kid in kickball the first big boy offer that’s tossed his way.

Comment

• AndShock
                        AndShock commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They have money, it just isn’t spent on basketball. A Final Four might affect future spending.

• SHOCKvalue
                        SHOCKvalue commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They spend $2.8M on MBB and $13.8M on their entire athletic budget. Those figures are on the low side (potentially lowest) in the MVC, a conference we all make fun of as the “sisters of the poor.” Athletically-speaking, LOLoyola is most definitely a proud sister.

• Walker
                        Walker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lol yeah I agree he’ll be gone if it comes his way. Since we’re always accused of having Koch as the reason we’re able to keep 3G, I’ll blame the Vatican if the ramblers can keep Moser.

• unless they join the PAC12 LOL
                      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxcity View Post
                        How can you guys root for a team that had their AD say we made a mistake leaving the Valley?

forget those fools!

this is a mirage. Moser is joke and that program is garbage.
                        Garbage is going to the final 4 bud!

Comment

Working...
                        X