Can Your Heart Take It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Your Heart Take It?

Tonight’s game was the 7th consecutive single digit margin (win or loss). It has been 8 years since the Shox had such a streak.

Likely face a ranked team tomorrow, and then another Sunday, and then the NCAA Tourney vs nothing but capable opponents.

Can your heart take it?

Nope

Comment

We asked for, we got it, and I'm happy for it (even if my heart can't take it).

Comment

Its a great feeling knowing that we don't have to win the conf tourny to get a bid. I'm okay with whatever the rest of the weekend

Comment

• Rlh04d
          Rlh04d commented
          Editing a comment
          We've made the tournament in six consecutive years, and only won the conference tournament in two of those years, both of which we absolutely would have made the tournament as an at large.

It's nice to have the assurance that we don't have to win the tournament to get in, but we haven't actually had to win the tournament to get in since 2011.

• ShockTalk
          ShockTalk commented
          Editing a comment
          How about not having to win the conference tournament and not win the conference regular season?

Yes. I think we are gonna have a game where everything clicks and we roll.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          Hopefully in about three weeks!
          Livin the dream

Comment

Answer:

This is what happens when you switch over to a real conference.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              At this time of year, we need more than one click game in order for a deep run. Unfortunately this isn't the Shocker team for that task, I am sorry to say.

Comment

This season has absolutely been a lot more fun. But man, I need to condition my heart for this stuff.

Comment

It's a lot easier to watch when you took temple +11

Comment

This is what happens when you combine an elite offense with something that looks like a defense.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

At this time of year, we need more than one click game in order for a deep run. Unfortunately this isn't the Shocker team for that task, I am sorry to say.
                      Perhaps. I have made my peace that we can't stop a soul, and that our hope is to outscore opponents. We need to just race to 85 or 90 points and limit our opponents to as few second chance opportunities as possible. ie crash the boards!

However it goes, it will be fun.

Just feel we are gonna focus and play our best ball of the year soon.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Am I the only one that spends 30 minutes of a 40 minute game standing up in my living room, 2 feet away from the tv?

Comment

Originally posted by Slykryck View Post
                          Am I the only one that spends 30 minutes of a 40 minute game standing up in my living room, 2 feet away from the tv?

I certainly haven’t been in your living room at any distance from your TV
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

I certainly haven’t been in your living room at any distance from your TV
                            Touché

Comment

Working...
                            X