#11 WSU vs. #10 Cincinnati Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• well, marshall implored the crowd to bring it. they did their part.

i would pick wichita state in a rubber match game for sure.. if only i believed that wichita state could make it to the rubber match.. which i'm sceptical of happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
        Great game, both teams left everything on the court we just couldn’t get in a rythem offensively. The shots we hit at Cinncy we couldn’t hit today. Downer but this team is capable of a deep run.
        Cincy doesn’t make anything easy. Bottom line is you gotta hit the shots they give you and we missed too many of those. We have to have at least 2 guys making 3s to beat Cincy or get some steals for easy buckets and neither of those things happened.

Comment

• I hope that AAC fines Gregg for pushing through Cincinnati players in the handshake line.

Totally unacceptable. I don’t care the reason.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Cdizzle
            Cdizzle commented
            Editing a comment
            lol

• Well crap. Shocks down 1 in the top of the 10th w/ Barnhouse having 3 HRs in his last 11 batters.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
            I hope that AAC fines Gregg for pushing through Cincinnati players in the handshake line.

Totally unacceptable. I don’t care the reason.
            you'd have better luck of monkeys flying out of your butt. that's when that will happen.

gregg marshall is not a man to crowd or try to punk. can you not relate to that?

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
              Well crap. Shocks down 1 in the top of the 10th w/ Barnhouse having 3 HRs in his last 11 batters.
              Let's keep ButlerBall out of this area please. This forum is for nationally relevant discussion.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• DUShock
                DUShock commented
                Editing a comment
                You are absolutely correct, I have two SN windows open and mistakenly posted in the Cincy game thread.

• Really really proud of our guys today. Hard to feel too bad when every single player left everything on the floor. I think we all just witnessed the birth of our next big rivalry.

This is going to be a fun month shocker fans!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                Really really proud of our guys today. Hard to feel too bad when every single player left everything on the floor. I think we all just witnessed the birth of our next big rivalry.

This is going to be a fun month shocker fans!
                I hope they are still playing when I get back to the US.

Comment

• Connor and Reeves took 9 threes. If you had told me if just one had been made we win, I certainly would have taken that bet.

Comment

• First goal was to win the league, came up short by one point. Second goal was to make the tourney and get a high seed, that’s a lock. Now conference tourney and a deep run and who knows what may happen. Everything is possible

Comment

• We may have trouble maintaining the "rivalry" with Cincy next year. We lose a bit after this year. Imagine the games we had against Cincy and think how they would have worked out if we didn't have Morris.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• mjbaker84
                        mjbaker84 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Cincinnati loses 2 big seniors for sure. Imagine if they have any transfers or any leave for the NBA as well?

• Rashard Kelly, what a dunk!
                      FT's or one stinkin' bucket.
                      Shaq was being smothered but still scored.
                      Senior day is depressing, but we're not done yet!
                      Yellow looked great.
                      That was 11 on my Marantz amplifier, crowd really brought it.

Comment

• My ears are still ringing. Kind of distracting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          We may have trouble maintaining the "rivalry" with Cincy next year. We lose a bit after this year. Imagine the games we had against Cincy and think how they would have worked out if we didn't have Morris.
                          They stand to lose quite a bit too. Clark and Washington both graduate and there is a fair chance that Evans goes pro.
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
                          X