No announcement yet.

#11 WSU vs. #10 Cincinnati Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we have called a T/O? Maybe to change out a player or two.

Was there a play called? Hell yes. Was it executed right? No. Did Cincy have something to do with that? Yes

Im sure it will get explained on the coaches show tomorrow

Lots of life left in this team and coaching staff.

Comment

• Whatever is going on with Reaves, Ihope he can shake it befor they leave for Orlando.

Comment

• Heck of a game. Amazing atmosphere. My ears will bleed for a week. Nice to see Cincy coach acknowledged our fans a few times on the way out. Also good that he told his players to get to the locker room when they were celebrating on our court. I hated him theoughout the game but respected him more later. Felt bad for AR and CF who just couldn’t buy a three. Really bad end of game “strategy” as well. Coach didn’t have players on floor early enough before game, in my opinion. Didn’t get any shots in just before buzzer. Needed that in the atmosphere. The fans really brought it—-deafening. I’m really not broke up with this one. The senior activities helped soothe things—for fans and players. The conference tourney would be nice to win but isn’t critical either. Bring on the Dance.

Comment

• That was a war. Have to credit Cincy's tough defense. Hope there is a rubber game. Thanks
          seniors - it's been a hoot

Comment

• Sucks losing Senior night with a chance to win the title, but that happened during the Final Four season.

So........ I think we all know what that means :)
            The Assman

Comment

• After the end of the game something was wrong with Darren Thomas. Maybe he was just upset, but Coach was looking for help for him and he didn't look well. If you don't know Darren this is an article about him ... http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Off...414909463.html

Comment

• DUShock
                DUShock commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope all is well for him. If anyone hears anything, please keep us in the loop.

• Well damn.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• With the comments on here about Coach's behavior some of what he was doing seemed to me to be with respect to Darren. Also, our players are awesome men. Darren looked to be barely able to stand and was being held by one of our guys. And later was sitting beside AR who had his arm around him. I didn't see what happened once the senior program started.

This is something that I will always remember. Cinci players being classless. Our players loving and helping someone who needed it.

Comment

• BOBB
                  BOBB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I didn't see anything I would categorize as classless behavior from the Cincinnati players. As Chappelle would put there are a lot of brittle ass spirits around here.

• boltforge
                  boltforge commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No one was booing them. So they lingered and were trying to stir up the crowd to get us to acknowledge them. It took awhile, but they finally got what they wanted.

Classless.

• BOBB
                  BOBB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The the victors or some such.

• That Temple loss... ouch.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I know it was a good game and all.... BUT I AM PISSED OFF.

Senior night.

Chance to WIN THE CONFERENCE and IMPROVE OUR SEED.
                  AT HOME.

Comment

• Disappointing loss, kudos to Cincy for doing what it needed to do, hoping that all is well Darren.
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Great game, both teams left everything on the court we just couldn’t get in a rythem offensively. The shots we hit at Cinncy we couldn’t hit today. Downer but this team is capable of a deep run.

Comment

• Tough loss. We'll get them in the tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                          Tough loss. We'll get them in the tournament.
                          That's if we get past Houston first. Cincy began to double team Shaq and that really killed us or provided us an opportunity to win the game. That leaves someone open but today, the shots weren't falling. If we are fortunate enough to get to the AAC tourney final to meet Cincy again, we have to punish Cincy if they decide to double Shaq and Austin and Conor are going to have to better than their 0-9 showing beyond the 3.
                          Last edited by Shox The Revenant; March 4, 2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Rlh04d
                            Rlh04d commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's if we get past Temple first. That is in no way a game we can look past.

• After today's loss, I am more confident that we will do well in the Big Dance. I don't really care about next week's tournament (although I hope we win).

Comment

Working...
                          X