No announcement yet.

#13 WSU vs Tulane Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trap game, missing our best player, still won. It wasn't pretty and the team will have a lot to work on between now and Saturday but i'll take it.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• MadaboutWu
      MadaboutWu commented
      Editing a comment
      And one day prep.

• Get well soon Landry!

Comment

• Tulane has beaten SMU, Houston and Temple so they're not total scrubs. I figure this might be a tight one, but didn't think it would be due to Landry being out. What I still don't get is another team comes into Koch and shoots 50 percent from the field and over 50 percent from the three point line. What is up with that?

Comment

• DUShock
        DUShock commented
        Editing a comment
        This week our beloved Shocks showing that they can beat any teaming the country and that they can can be defeated by almost anyone. Need to firm up on the MTXE. It is a win. On to the next one.

Go Shocks!

• I've seen Tulane play some very good teams close until the end when they couldn't close it out so not surprised give the circumstances
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Alright! Win salted away. Time to go pat the missus on the keister and gauge the reaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
          Tulane has beaten SMU, Houston and Temple so they're not total scrubs. I figure this might be a tight one, but didn't think it would be due to Landry being out. What I still don't get is another team comes into Koch and shoots 50 percent from the field and over 50 percent from the three point line. What is up with that?
          Our defense is #74 right now and it was #13 last year and #1 the year before that...

Comment

• This ain't your daddy's Shocker defense....
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...TULANE@WICHST/

MvDuffie with 25 min..............CJ 7-7 from the line............only 2 blocks for Shaq?

Comment

• Wow we always seem to struggle at home. A win is a win. Go Shockers!
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Solid night for CJ the DJ. Every kiss of the rim begins with CJ. Frankamp put beans on the table tonight bay bay. Shaq attacked and is the Man. Only 8 turnovers for us helped. MM is getting it most of the time.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Allowing 55 points in the 2nd half? To Tulane?!?!? That's ridiculous. We are going nowhere in March unless we guard the perimeter better. Marshall is not happy.

Comment

• Shockm
                      Shockm commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's his job to be unhappy. It's his job to demand more.

• Thank God. Man, that was not an easy one to close out. In the 2nd half, Tulane's gameplan was sprint into the paint and get a shot up or kick out to an open 3. And it worked. Everyone continues to play their best games of the season in CKA. Luckily Conner did not want to lose. I think he played more aggressively than I've ever seen him there in the 2nd half.

Onto the next one. Get well soon, Landry. SHJ should probably never see the court again this year.

Comment

• ....and the piss and moan crowd is back!

Do I need to go back and talk about games like this we have lost late in the year and yet went on to have a post season run?

We were poor in multiple areas including the end of the bench that wears suit and ties, played without our best player, and watched Tulane make some shots that they haven’t made all year.... but we still had some guys step up and make plays.....the W is all that matters

Comment

• jdmee
                        jdmee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not only missing our top player or other starting guard only got 18 minutes due to "fouls"

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      we just gave up 86 at home to a bad team
                      Stunning commentary

Comment

• Large number of naysayers. Ever heard of trap game after an emotional hard fought game? Oh and your best player is not suited up

Comment

Working...
                        X