• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knock Knock.
    Who's There?
    Boo.
    Boo Who?
    Boo who NOT unless you are W. Virginia getting 2 throws where our neighbors up North get 35?

What? How is that even possible? Our UCONN tourney game back when JT was playing they got over 40 throws to our around 14 and I thought that was quite the disparity. 35-2? Yes way? WOW!!!!! That could be a record of sorts in the Big 12? Dunno, but 35-2? Today the Shocks earned our road win. Booing goes unheard. Would love the Shocks to win out then sweep them rough and tumble Bearcats. That would be huge because the Bearcats are indeed a solid team.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Wow more wow
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        Remember the fans of the teams we defeating the Final 4 Seasons thinking their team was just off that night, overlooking the fact that we were just jelling and very good. Defense did wonders for us then and this team is solid on rebounding, bench strength, and sharing the rock. It is not too late for our D-Fence to peak to the mountain top as the Shocks improve that each game and build on it to the very end. If, If, if, that occurs, we get hot and stay hot, and hit the right matchups, are we back to flirting with the Final 4 narrative we used to hear about from the prognosticators? After all, the Shocks just won a road game versus #5 Cincinnati who very rarely loses games at home period.
        I had to laugh out loud on this one, FSF, as I have never seen a more loaded question bearing a resounding YES than your:

"It is not too late for our D-Fence to peak to the mountain top as the Shocks improve each game and build on it to the very end. If, If, if, that occurs, we get hot and stay hot, and hit the right matchups, are we back to flirting with the Final 4 narrative we used to hear about from the prognosticators?"

Comment

The Cincy fans were raucous but also went way beyond just normal basketball fan behavior. I was in section 204 and some of the vile spewed out by a few idiots was disgusting. I heard the 'F bomb' used in ways I didn't think as possible.
          There was a group of HS kids just down from me with their coach and obviously heard it all - for the entire 40 minutes. I normally don't say anything at a game, but when Shaq slammed home the final nail in the coffin, I let out a sonic "Boom goes the dynamite" to, as in Bill Raffery's words, send it home Jerome!

They were especially hard on HCGM's daughter, Maggie. It was really bad and she got her mother involved with the local NKY police to complain after the game.

That is all.
          Last edited by SHOCKvalue; February 19, 2018, 11:23 AM. Reason: Let’s leave the further narrative on Maggie alone.
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

What. A. Tool.
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
            The Cincy fans were raucous but also went way beyond just normal basketball fan behavior. I was in section 204 and some of the vile spewed out by a few idiots was disgusting. I heard the 'F bomb' used in ways I didn't think as possible.
            There was a group of HS kids just down from me with their coach and obviously heard it all - for the entire 40 minutes. I normally don't say anything at a game, but when Shaq slammed home the final nail in the coffin, I let out a sonic "Boom goes the dynamite" to, as in Bill Raffery's words, send it home Jerome!

They were especially hard on HCGM's daughter, Maggie. It was really bad and she got her mother involved with the local NKY police to complain after the game.

That is all.
            What ... WHAT!?

Ok. All I really need to know is how do we as Shocker fans repay such insults when they come here?

Comment

Originally posted by boltforge View Post

What ... WHAT!?

Ok. All I really need to know is how do we as Shocker fans repay such insults when they come here?
              Do what we always do, BRING IT, with class.

Comment

What ... WHAT!?

By making their ears bleed. Nothing more. No need to sink to their level.

Comment

When all those boo’s started I thought I was watching a Kstate game.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post

By making their ears bleed. Nothing more. No need to sink to their level.
                    It's just ... Man ... That makes me angry. Like super dad level angry.

Comment

• Shocker Mama
                      Shocker Mama commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That is called “Canadian Angry.”

I dont think they want any problems with Lynn..
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.
                    Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• ShockerPhi
                      ShockerPhi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That photo is spicy. Get 'em Lynn!

BOOOOOOOOOOO.
                    Get him off him.
                    Let 'em play.
                    Missing a helluva game, ref.
                    BOOOOOOOOOOO.

Getting ready for Sunday
                    ​​
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I'm going full-on Cincy fan if the refs from last night show up.

Comment

I will be my usual very delicate, refined, under control self throughout the game.

My wife still doesn't let me forget about the time many years ago when the arena was kind of in a lull an I stood up and yelled a the top of my lungs "Puill your head our your ass Overby".

Comment

What ... WHAT!?

We send them home questioning if they should even accept a co-championship when they lose twice to the Shockers in the same season.

Comment

Working...
                          X