BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm thinking that's the only word in dictionaries in southern Ohio bookstores.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

The Assman

Comment

Live look at TV Teddy leaving the arena

The Assman

Comment

booo hooo on some of the complaints.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

“Booooo”, the wild call of the Bearcat.

Comment

Their fans may have sucked, but damn. There was so many of them. What a tough atmosphere to play in, and in a rented gym no less.

It's so nice to be in a league with so many teams that give a damn.
              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

The Shocks draw the fans and the green on the cold and lonely road where reality keeps the boo birds crying, but when we drop a game on the road, the fans storm the court since we are the best road team out there in the past 5 Seasons. Today we proved it still again.

Comment

Haha.

Comment

Seriously they had to be booing about something else. It just doesn’t make sense to boo Shaq for taking a hard elbow to the face. What in the world

Comment

Also it made the ESPN headline at one point during the game that their fans were embarrassing themselves by booing the officials so much

Comment

DAMN THIS iS FUN!!
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

This win took my little pea brain clear back in the Coach T. days when the Shocks defeated the Cuse in the Dome and sent many of their fans home to find tears in beers and our Program laughed all the way to the bank knowing we would never be welcomed back.

Joining the AAC this Season was a God-send for our Program as the Shocks have faced some fierce battles with more on the way. Love it.

Comment

The foul disparity was pretty much even, what are they complaining about?

Comment

Remember the fans of the teams we defeating the Final 4 Seasons thinking their team was just off that night, overlooking the fact that we were just jelling and very good. Defense did wonders for us then and this team is solid on rebounding, bench strength, and sharing the rock. It is not too late for our D-Fence to peak to the mountain top as the Shocks improve that each game and build on it to the very end. If, If, if, that occurs, we get hot and stay hot, and hit the right matchups, are we back to flirting with the Final 4 narrative we used to hear about from the prognosticators? After all, the Shocks just won a road game versus #5 Cincinnati who very rarely loses games at home period.

Comment

Working...
                              X