No announcement yet.

Official #19 WSU vs #5 Cincinnati Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There’s a reason why it’s our first road win over a top 5 team since 1964. Thank you AAC.! Thanks Boatright and Bardo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post

And exactly the kind of game we were NEVER going to get in the MVC.
      No question.

Comment

• Love seeing Cincy fans whine about "one sided officiating" with more free throws and less overall fouls.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
          Love seeing Cincy fans whine about "one sided officiating" with more free throws and less overall fouls.
          If the Beakers would have lost yesterday they likely would have been spouting the same thing. They probably were anyway.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Nice 5 point victory!!
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post

And exactly the kind of game we were NEVER going to get in the MVC.
              Absolutely, you have to feel this conference is preparing us for anything we will see in the tournament. Ecstatic to be in the AAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                Nice 5 point victory!!
                I see what you did there.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                  Love seeing Cincy fans whine about "one sided officiating" with more free throws and less overall fouls.
                  Don't know if I have ever seen a crowd that booed everything right down to injured players and player falling down.
                  The Cincinnati crowd embarrassed themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

Don't know if I have ever seen a crowd that booed everything right down to injured players and player falling down.
                    The Cincinnati crowd embarrassed themselves.
                    I honestly thought KU fans were embarrassingly bad. I didn't expect that much ignorance/trashiness from them. Stunned.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Amazing game and an instant classic. I went to Dillon's after the game and there was quite a bit of Shocker gear to be seen all around. An elderly gentlemen walked up to me and asked if I had watched the game and proceeded to tell me about how he thought Cincy may win after they pulled within 2 before the full court pass to Reaves streaking down the floor for the layin. A special time to be a Shocker fan for sure and much needed after some of the earlier season woes.

To the Cincy fans reading the board, I can definitely agree with some of the angst towards a few of Teddy V's calls. In the Orlando early season tournament a few years back, I watched him officiate a Shocker game up close. His eyes definitely see differently than mine in most cases. I would have much rather he had not called the game.

Congrats to all of the Shockers on a huge win. Especially good to see ZB come out and hit a couple of threes and McDuffie play well in the first half.
                      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Has anyone noticed that k u crestway has not said a word about our “mid level talent”

Comment

• #5 Cincy only has mid major talent too. They are in the AAC. Conference affiliation is how you define talent

Comment

• Cdizzle
                            Cdizzle commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Said every Creighton fan ever that can't understand why they don't win tourney games.

• Comment

• Paul Suellentrop@PaulSuellentrop 4h4 hours ago

Shaq Morris helpfully counting out seconds in the lane on defense in case the officials are screened or busy.

Comment

• Just watched Cronin’s postgame presser. He is intense, but he is kind of a miserable sonofabitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X