Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIT!!!!1!!!1!

Comment

• That felt like a final 4 game, geesh! Way to pull out the big time win!
      Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• If a bearcat boos from the L column does anyone hear it?

Seriously though, we are gonna have some fun match ups with them in the future and I love it! I don’t have a huge problem with Cronin. He’s got on rose colored glasses and is very fiery. He’s also got a damn good team. But those fans can eat a chode. Booing injured players is bush league. It sounded like a hell of an atmosphere though. We’d better return the favor when they come to our house!

McDuffie picked a good game to find his touch again! Reaves is stone cold! Shamet, Reaves, and Frankamp let their nuts hang so far they’ve got floor burns! Shaq is a damn man amongst boys on the court!

Other notes:
        Whomever threw the glow stick on the court has a sissy arm.

and BOOOOOOOOO!!!
        Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba..._WICHST@CINCY/

6 min for Nurger, 3 TO's for Willis, 5 for Shamet.
          You remind me of a guy that just won 100 mil in the lottery but all you can think about is the taxes you have to pay.

ShockerFever I’m surprised you didn’t beat me to this post

Comment

• What a nail biter. Glad to see the Shox representing the AAC on national TV the past two games, they've been good TV for everyone. Anyway, Cincy beat us is almost every major stat but we got the most important one so I won't complain. The only concerning part that I see is that Cincy finally started to play D on Landry to prevent him from going to his right. This hurt him as he only scored 3 points in the second half I believe, but he did find other scorers as a result. This may be a blue print other teams are going to use against Landry going forward. Maybe I'm wrong, it was just an observation.

Comment

• I don’t know if this was mentioned earlier in this thread or not, but I am really annoyed with ESPN’s new trend of showing the split screen during action. They went to split screen showing UC coach at huge point it the game with just 1 minute left. Also, a hugely important aspect of this game was the battle to get the ball inbounds and beat the press, and much of that action was missed due to ESPN deciding to show crowd or bench shots instead of crucial game action.

Comment

• Walker
                Walker commented
                Editing a comment
                That was super annoying.

• SHOCKvalue
                SHOCKvalue commented
                Editing a comment
                I was cussing the ESPN producers from my couch.

Effing ridiculous.

Imagine an Anchorman-like setting:

"Hey guys... I have an awesome idea... use about 35% of the screen to show the coach on the sideline standing there with his thumb up his arse, and the other 65% to show the actual game. It'll be awesome!

"So how about this too... we make our score graphic so large at the bottom of the screen that it blocks the view of the bottom 25% of the court at times."

"Keep the ideas coming boys..."

• Was that a quandrant 2 or 3?

Comment

• Comment

• This is the kind of game you need before the tournament. Cincy has a tough, physical defense. They pressure in the full court well. It was a game away from home. Lots of guys had to contribute to the win. I’m glad the game was in mid-February and not late December or early January.

As several have mentioned, Cincy is good.

Comment

• That was some intense Big Boy basketball by both teams. Bring on the whirlpools.

Comment

• Lest us not forget, we ended Baylor's home non-con streak as well.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                        NIT!!!!1!!!1!
                        Where the hell did CBB go?

Such a fraud.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• SHOCKvalue
                          SHOCKvalue commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Data mining on the googles takes muy time when the premise is so asinine and illogical.

"Reasons why the world is flat... ENTER... dammit... what am I supposed to do with this s***!

Reasons why WSU MBB sucks... ENTER... oh for the love of... come on man, WTF!"

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

You remind me of a guy that just won 100 mil in the lottery but all you can think about is the taxes you have to pay.

ShockerFever I’m surprised you didn’t beat me to this post
                        When I read it, I seriously thought about calling him out but I must be in too much of a good mood.

I knew you'd provide adequate backup though.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
                          This is the kind of game you need before the tournament. Cincy has a tough, physical defense. They pressure in the full court well. It was a game away from home. Lots of guys had to contribute to the win. I’m glad the game was in mid-February and not late December or early January.

As several have mentioned, Cincy is good.
                          And exactly the kind of game we were NEVER going to get in the MVC.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Was that a quandrant 2 or 3?
                            Refs can stow their damn whistles in Quadrant 5
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

Working...
                            X