X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincy is good

Comment

• Really did a great job on Clark.
      Thought the key would be being strong with the ball. Just enough.
      Landry was great, especially the first half.
      Austin never shies away.
      Markis was as close to being Markis this year.
      Shaq still Shaqin.

Now, finish this.
      Last edited by wusphlash; February 18, 2018, 05:46 PM.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post

By the way, if you remember this shot, it was a step back three that basically juked that defender out of his shoes.

For it to have even been close to a three, Reaves had to jump like four feet straight backward. It was an incredible play.
        It juked the refs out of their eyes, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          Up to #14 in KenPom. Defense still sucks, I guess that’s just who we are this year. I’m not complaining.
          Kelly had highest offensive rating for the Shox.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Great team win. Brown, Kelly and McDuffie hitting shots really help.

These dudes are going to be out for blood when they come to the Roundhouse. Not overlooking the next few games but we’re going to need all 10,500 to be the student section when they come to town. It’s going to be epic.

Man it feels good!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Cincy is good
              Wichita State is better.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Remember Myron Medcalf a few days ago?

Americanmerican Athletic Conference: Cincinnati's momentum

Cincinnati hasn't lost since Dec. 9. Right now, Mick Cronin's team is holding American opponents to a 24.8 percent mark from the 3-point line. The Bearcats are bulldozers.

Their upcoming matchup against Wichita State, one of two this season, was initially billed as the American's heavyweight title fight. But the Bearcats own a three-game lead over Wichita State and Houston in the standings.

Even if the league fails to offer Cincy the tests that top teams in the Power 5 leagues will face in the next month, the Bearcats could start the NCAA tournament as the hottest team in America and the field's greatest defensive threat outside Charlottesville."

What a tool.

Comment

• If we'd been Xavier we would have had to fight our way to the locker room.

Comment

• Lots of big contributions from everybody, wether it was scoring, rebounding or playing physical basketball. The homer in pass was huge. The guard play against this pressure was really for the most part very good. Shaq another huge game, and we shot the ball very well. Big time win

Comment

• What a difference it makes when you make some shots down the stretch.

Comment

• If UC didn’t get hot from 3 for that quick stretch, we win going away. They hit 3 in a row from like 5 feet behind the arc.

Comment

• Watched the game with a friend at a sports bar and actually couldn’t leave at halftime. What an amazing game and $54 tab well spent!

Comment

• Since no one else has mentioned it - - GM had a great game plan and they guys executed well
                            most of the time. A very good TEAM win. Saw some old MTXE today. I thinki LS' draft status
                            may have bumped up a little today but everyone contributed including RN. May not of scored
                            but he does not hurt us when he is in. Plays good defense and blocks out. Team had some
                            turnovers but I think we knew there would be some. Don't think CF made one. Have not seen box score.
                            No let downs now. Need to run the table.

Comment

• Shocktoberfest
                              Shocktoberfest commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I’m pretty sure coach Jones had the scout on this game. He did a great job. This team was focused. Got to see their shoot around this am. Dudes were focused and ready. So freaking proud of our guys. What a big time win.

• Topshock
                              Topshock commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Actually, although I don't have the actual numbers, I think RN was around a -10 on the +/- stat today but other than that everyone played extremely well and definitely a good team win.

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                            If UC didn’t get hot from 3 for that quick stretch, we win going away. They hit 3 in a row from like 5 feet behind the arc.
                            They ended up 7 for 23 from the arc. Felt like they hit more than that!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• As mentioned in the Prediction Thread, the Shocks made History repeat itself tonight. Throughout History, there were 3 games when the Bearcats were ranked that we beat them. Tonight was a su-weet win by the Shocksa and we sure needed it.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X