Gal Mekel- Israeli League MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gal Mekel- Israeli League MVP

Gal appears to be doing very well. The article includes an interview with some info about his future.

In the fast lane

It is always great to see a former Shocker achieve further success, whether in basketball, other sports, or simply in everyday life.

I certainly wish him the very best and hope he achieves all his desired goals.

Comment

Excellent! Go Gal!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

It would have been nice if he could have 'developed' here instead of later on.

Comment

I think he was pretty good... Ended up guarding the opposing team's best perimeter players, solid with the ball. Didn't have a single shooter or low post scorer to work with....

Comment

Originally posted by proshox
            I think he was pretty good... Ended up guarding the opposing team's best perimeter players, solid with the ball. Didn't have a single shooter or low post scorer to work with....
            He played with Matt B, PJ and Kyle Wilson.

Granted, his sophomore year we were pretty depleted.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
              Originally posted by proshox
              He played with Matt B, PJ and Kyle Wilson.

Granted, his sophomore year we were pretty depleted.
              The team was pretty mediocre when he was here, and he needed to be a role player, not a star. You could tell he had potential, and I'm glad he realized it.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
              X