Section 119

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

He was not doing it all the time. He was only doing it during opposing free throw attempts.

Get your hearing aids some new batteries or something. They might be whizzing out.
    That is NOT true and you know it. I've said the last I am going to say because, of course, you are always right (at least in your mind).

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post

That is NOT true and you know it. I've said the last I am going to say because, of course, you are always right (at least in your mind).
      Does somebody else wanna weigh in here?

I'm glad the whistling guy was the focal point of the game for ya. WGAF
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Whistling guy was sitting next to me. As annoying as it is, he only did during UConn freethrows.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
          Whistling guy was sitting next to me. As annoying as it is, he only did during UConn freethrows.
          Thanks for the confirmation.

Note to Shox21: change the hearing aid batteries
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Does somebody else wanna weigh in here?

I'm glad the whistling guy was the focal point of the game for ya. WGAF

For me personally, I was annoyed that there wasn't more whistling. If I had my way, the whole damn arena would be yelling/whistling during free throws and more throughout the game. I felt like I was annoying people in my section. I probably was. It's a basketball game though. With a damn good team that deserves it.

Comment

I sat by him at Tulsa. Didn't bother me.

Comment

Working...
              X