Gregg Marshall Show - NO SHOW TONIGHT
    Monday, 02/05/18

The team is on the way to Memphis.

"what's with the free throw issue, Coach?"

Comment

• Shockm
      Shockm commented
      Editing a comment
      You're a brave soul to bring that up without even a show.

Who has migraines and stomach issues?
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      "what's with the free throw issue, Coach?"
      Screw FTs, how about practicing 3-pointers?
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I got dibs on the question about timeouts. This will be fun.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Hey coach, I just wanted to ask about the cross stitching portion of practice run by coach Jones? Specifically, did it replace the free throw reps or the man D reps? I understand that the team just finished a tapastry depicting Zach beating Oubre to the ball in the tournament a few years ago. Is that going to be hung in the trophy case or will it be available for auction at the end of the year? I would really like to purchase it so that I can look at it during AAC conference games as a reminder of when your teams put effort into defense.

Also, on a personal note, how is your shoulder holding up? I noticed that you are having a hard time moving your hands together, but you can still shake your watch pretty good, so I assume you are still in PT? Keep on keepin on and I hope you make a recovery there.

I’ll hang up and listen.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
            Who has migraines and stomach issues?
            People who call in sick to work with "Flu." :bball_spin:

Comment

There are multiple idiots on here but one gigantic idiot. Actually, there are mental, emotional, anxiety laced, and possibly a diagnosis approaching bi-polar issues. If this description doesn’t apply to you, please ignore.

Comment

Coach Marshall is probably laughing at some of these potential questions. I'm sure his son or daughter or both are passing this information on to him since they most likely read these posts..

Comment

The team is staying at the Peabody Hotel. If I bump into him, I can ask him about these things

Comment

• WuDrWu
                    WuDrWu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I tell you Ruthie, if I get my hands on this McDeer kid.......

Originally posted by ky-mike View Post
                  The team is staying at the Peabody Hotel. If I bump into him, I can ask him about these things
                  Only if you'd like a duck enema.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                    There are multiple idiots on here but one gigantic idiot. Actually, there are mental, emotional, anxiety laced, and possibly a diagnosis approaching bi-polar issues. If this description doesn’t apply to you, please ignore.
                    If your talking about that applying to people who have posted on this thread, you seriously need to get your meter fixed. Big time fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      What flavor of gum do you find stuck under Donnie’s desk most often? He looks like a juicy fruit type.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I missed the show. Is the podcast up?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• shock
                          shock commented
                          Editing a comment
                          There is a full transcription on here on shockernet. Just click on shockm’s name, then recent posts. Read all of the replies to any hard hitting questions.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                        X